The sparks

I was asleep when Crystal moved out into her new apartment, she made the decision and i respect and support her no matter what she did what was safe for her. I wake up and get a bit worried, she is alright though i knew in my guts she is, i get on my phone and send her a text //just out of curiosity where did you go?\\ she replies //somewhere safe, I'm going to settle before have anyone over\\ i don't reply but i get up and get ready to go out "hey mom? Do you know where Crystal went?" She looks to me "she would have liked it if you weren't told on where she is." I didn't understand but i couldn't say anything "alright I'm gonna go out and look for another person, i promised i would." "Before you go please take this box." She has it in her hands offering it to me, i take it and give her a kiss on her cheek "thank you mom." I go to my car and i go to Malcoms house. I arrive and go to the front porch and knock, Malcom answers "hey whats up?." I tell him about Emmet and where he was last seen "he was in the kitchen and all the sudden something took him." "Do you have any clues?" He hands me a map to new york "thats awfully close." I nod and give him a hug "i'll get him back for you." He pats me on the back "thank you." I go to my car and start the drive, only a couple miles there thats good enough in order to come back. Hours pass and i see some signs of demon activity, i catch one and use my memory reading hand a spike extends from my hand, i jab it into the eye and i get a surge of energy and a location //southern alley on 8th\\ i take the spike out and the demon dies "life leech." I whisper to myself and the spike retracts into my hand, but a new tattoo burns into my right hand, i cover it and hold back my scream in pain. I can never get used to those things, but i go to the street and find the alley, there was a door cracked open and leading was smear marks probably blood. I go inside and see Emmet in a cage, he was groaning like he was hungry and tired, i go to the cage and unlock it i take him out but i was stopped by a giant demon like almost 8 feet tall he throws me to the wall and looks like he want to end me, i get up and draw my blade. It laughs and hits me, this time i could barely get up it smashes me into the ground and i could see my vision blurring into black. I felt fire..like it was rekindling my body, it was a combination of rage and fire...i could see again but i made and axe, with my body being as tough as a master demon. I swing the axe at the demon and it makes a large cut, i upper cut with it going into the demons jaw, i remove it and i make a clean cut into the neck, the head rolls off and burns in ashes. The flames simmered and i look to Emmet "who are you stranger?." "A mother of yours wanted you back home, I'm the one to get you there." I help him up and take him to my car "are you alright?" "Im a bit hungry and thirsty." I gave him my food and a water bottle "have this it will give you strength to walk into your warm home." I put him into the back and i get into the driver seat "Hey mister what did you do to that guy?" "I put him to sleep." "That didn't look like sleep to me, it looked like you murdered him." "Certain things need to be said in different ways." "What is your name?" "..Bones" it was a name that was given to me by everyone lately. I drive him back to his home and he was excited to see everyone back "Oh my stars you are back! My sweet boy is back!" Ms. Strom was exclaiming and crying in joy "Oliver you have done me and my family a service, you are a blessing to me!" I smile "Im just good at doing this job for my close friends." She hugs me tightly "you are welcome anytime, i cant thank you enough for this." She lets go and returns inside her house "please wait there i have something for you." A few minutes later she comes out with a charm "this has been with me for a span of 2 years it has given me more than good luck but it has given me my pride and joy, my two beautiful sons." I hold it in my hands "i don't know what to say, this is so kind. Thank you." She gives me another hug "thank you for everything." The Stroms go back inside to celebrate the reunion as for me i get back into my car and look at the letter //Founding hills apartments, room 173\\ i start the car and take 5 minutes to drive there. I knock on the door and Crystal answers "Oliver? wh—how?." "I had a letter in my car that told me this place, i even have this box for you." I give her the box and she opens it. It had candy, cash, and a pregnancy test...? "I don't know why my mom included that..." i looked so scared "lets try it out!" Crystal smiles and goes to the bathroom, i lean at the counter and think, when did we ever have sex recently? I think and think i had a scary feeling that something had happen with her and Mikey...bleh! I still was a bit scared. She comes out "we have to wait a bit for this to show us the result, feel free to join me in watching a movie i had up for a while." I go and sit on the bed and watch while my mind was in panic, but i was calmed by Crystals presence. It has been 10 minutes and we are looking at the result, i grab it first, my eyes lit up in surprise "read it." I give it to her "Oliver..this means we are having a child!." I get a but excited "at least its out kid!" She hugs me "Im going to need to move in so i can help." I smile and she smiles "as long as i have you i'll get all the help i need." She lays her head on my chest and slow dances with me. As of today i might have a new member of my family...