To become more

We all woke up to catch the flight, Justinia stayed behind to figure out more of the demon world and ours "i fear we are at war with hell and her children." I say my goodbyes to her and i take a car to make it for the flight, i get into the driver seat and start the car. Ms.Strom got into the car and we drove off to the airport she had some songs playing in the car and i was quiet and answered the occasional question, she was curious why i came to get her "Malcom was worried sick about you and asked if i could do anything to get you back, i made a promise and now im going to keep it." "My son always talked about you, it was like you were his little brother even though Mikey was gone." I froze but i continued driving "Mikey? Like Mikey Elliot?" "No no his name was Emmet but his nick name was mikey, he was a dear to me and his brother i just wish he was with us. Ha has been lost ever since i was taken, poor Malcom is worried sick." We arrive at the air port and i load up my stuff to take with me onto the plane "Im just glad someone got me out of that hot mess, and back to Malcom." I smile to her "All I'm doing is lending a hand to one of my friends." "And you have always been the talk of the community, What and all with the whole job you have." My job was to keep the neighborhood safe no matter the cost, to prevent evil and to make a safe place for everyone, after what happened with me and Mikey its become my business to prevent things like that happening to others. We get into the airport and board a plane i place my stuff inside the top compartments, my backpack was the only thing i took with this trip. Hours pass and we fly into our airport in town, we get off and go to my car "i'll drive you back home but i will work on finding Emmet." "Oh god bless you Oliver, i know you can find him just like you found me." She hugs me and we start driving, 20 minutes later we arrive at Malcoms house "thank you so much for doing this for my family." "Not a problem Ms. Strom." She gets out and goes inside and i drive to my house, i park in the driveway and get out i go inside and say my hello to everyone "Oliver you are back!" I was hugged by my mom "Im glad you are safe, crystal is upstairs sleeping you should go and see her." I give her a hug and i go upstairs with my stuff i crack open the door and she woke up "enjoy your nap?" She smiles "I'm glad to see you." We exchange a hug "welcome home." Crystals face lit up "really? My home too?" "Yeah, your home too." I was glad to tell her about staying here "i had my mind on you for the whole time, and demon hunting." She smiles "we all know you!" She falls asleep from hugging me so i lay her down, and i give her a kiss on her cheek. Mom comes in and explains the whole situation and Mikeys stuff, she leaves and i look to the box with a notebook i read through it and get to the back. My heart was racing at the thought of how Mikey had a plan to kill me the whole time, i only wonder why. "I read through it and i think it was shitty." "You're telling me, i think its horrible." I use my arm blades and shred it up "good riddance" she grabbed the pieces and made a copy "take a picture of everything, i grab my phone and snap pictures for everything. We lay on the bed and cuddle, i fall asleep while crystal plays with my hair, she eventually fell asleep.