Coming home

It was 3 weeks since i was in a comma since then a lot has changed, crystal is closer to having Gracie and everyone moving on in life. I woke up from the sleep and felt my skin, 5 tattoos that i could count. The original four were there but a new one was there it looked like a demon skull with a halo over it. The doctor came in "im glad you are awake, we never thought you would wake up." I look around and see I'm in a hospital room "there is no way i got out of there." I was told i was missing for 2 weeks and i was found out in the middle of no where, which was strange because it was near the forest. "We are glad you came back to us." Crystal get up and kisses me on the cheek "not only that but he seems to be fully recovered." The doctor looks at the pulse monitor "its amazing you were under so much that your skin was basically torn off, your body was broken to the point where you were claimed dead, for weeks we have been interested in your recovery." He looked suspicious "we even got reports of strange tattoos, better than any ink artists around the whole town." He had a suspicious look on his face "its like you aren't human.." he looked at me in my eyes, they felt like it was on fire, he quickly looked away "but thats only a theory for now."  A nurse comes to speak with the doctor "sir the results from the tests are in we need you to see this." He leaves with the nurse and disappears "they took some blood samples from you to see why you are acting all out of place, lets hope they don't get any ideas." Crystal held my hand "for now it will take about a couple hours until we get out of here and pay off that bill." I almost forget about the bills, its hard to deal with them usually so you wouldn't want to come immediately into the hospital. Two hours pass and I'm properly on my feet the same doctor comes in "Well we had our testing results in and it seems that you are from the earth but your DNA is highly prone to mutation, but not in a bad way, mostly a good way. The strand we analyzed said that major sickness can barely withstand your immune system, and the blood is way off our charts. What ever you are, its not human." I get up and shake the doctors hand "Im only glad that I'm alive today because of you ." He stopped in his tracks and looked confused "Oh uh, its not a problem at all." Crystal and I walk out and get into the car we start the car and head on home. Deep within the realm of the devourers there was a voice collaborating with others "The shadows mate. She seems very interesting, its almost like she has been of royalty to the demon throne." "The prophecies always fall into place! Even for the titan eaters this is of no surprise!" The prophecies were brought down and reviewed //The slayer of the damned will not only feast upon demon despair, but will swim in the pools of lust of the empress herself, as deadly and as beautiful as he, both will set aside their differences and bear a child of grace.\\ we both get home and we get into our pajamas, lay down on the bed and sleep together, she was in my arms. I could feel Gracie's hand and Crystal smiles "she loves you a whole bunch." "I love you more." She kisses me and i return the kiss. "Our life is safe now."