Is he serious?

I felt gushes of wind go by as he continued to carry me in his vice like grip.

"Let me go you monster?!" I screamed out.

I heard his chuckle before the gushes suddenly stopped and Xavier put me back on the ground.

I looked around my surroundings and saw a normal bedroom with the colour scheme of black and purple. Just like the colour scheme from the time I spent at his parents home.

"Where am I?" I asked confused.

I looked at Xavier to see a visible smirk plastered on his face, "look out of the window."

I slowly walked over to the window and peered out.

As soon as I looked out, I had whipped my head back in and stood up against one of the walls.

I took deep breathes to try and calm my erratic breathing.

Did I mention that I'm scared of heights?

Well, as you can now guess. I am now in a tower which is VERY high up.

Anyway, I continued to try and calm my breathing down as well as trying to forget the image of the view I saw from outside the window.

"Are you okay?" I heard Xavier ask quietly.

I quickly looked at Xavier who was now slowly walking towards me.

"Ashley?" He asked whilst now holding out his hands.

"I'm fine!" I said whilst pushing his hands away from me.

He quickly used those rejected hands and used them to profusely comb them through his hair. I looked to his face to see an expression of not only hurt but also anger.

"Why won't you tell me what's wrong?" He asked whilst grabbing at his hair.

I closed my eyes and just tried to breathe as the memories of knowing how high up I am dawned upon me.

I let out a few breathes before saying the word quietly, "heights."

I opened my eyes and saw Xavier's grey eyes swimming with guilt but they were gone quickly.

"You were the one who suggested this!" He said whilst putting his arms across his chest.

"What?!" I asked in disbelief.

"When we talked you said that because your 'special' that means I would lock you in a tower so I can be the only one who feeds from you." Xavier explained as if it was obvious.

I gave him my best glare, "that was metaphorical!"

My mind then figured out what he actually said, "wait! Are you actually going to feed from my?"

Xavier gave a concentrated look, "depends on how you behave."

"This is why you are a monster?!" I screeched out with anger but I continued on, "it was only a matter of time before you gave into those instincts all you blood suckers possess?!"

Xavier now stood nose to nose to me.

"I would never hurt you!" He said in disbelief, "no matter how much I would want to feed, I would never do that to you!"

I rolled my eyes, "that's a load of rubbish your species feed from anyone because your all emotionless!"

Xavier's hands now held onto my waist, "that's not true! We always love our betrothed!"

And with that said, Xavier crashed his lips down upon my own.

His lips moved in a way that felt as if he was trying to prove that he was telling the truth.

I felt his hands move up and down my waist, I guess as a way to help soothe out my uneasiness.

A growl came from Xavier as he continued to move himself closer to me.

His lips now trying to prove a different message; frustration!

He growled again as he started to roughly kiss me. I still being unresponsive.

He quickly pulled away and the first thing I saw was his eyes.

Normally I would stare at those gorgeous grey eyes but they were now black. Fully black. Like a bottomless pit.

"Why aren't you kissing me back?!" He asked in a demonic tone which sounded enraged.

I was lost for words. His voice and his eyes. Sure it might be a bit of a turn on but still; it was quite frankly scaring me.

"Why aren't you answering?!" His voice boomed.

I blinked a few times, trying to think of how to reply. But I couldn't figure out what to say as those eyes and that voice had me entranced.

Xavier let out a frustrated sigh before disappearing from out of the door.

I must admit, he did leave me a bit flustered.

Wait, I'm stuck in a tower?!

He's for sure going to kill me.

Well, at least I won't have to see my mother again.

I again looked around the rather extravagant room and saw in one of the corners was my school bag which I instantly went for.

Within my bag was my phone and also my charger. So, I quickly grabbed them both and put my phone on charge.

I went back over to my bag and looked through it to see that I had homework and there wasn't much else in there.

So, I decided I would do some homework.

I quickly grabbed the homework and jumped onto the bed where I sat against the headboard, whilst finding some music to play on my phone (so I can listen to it whilst I work.).

Once I wad happy with the music, I picked up my homework and started to do the work on algebra.

I must have somehow fell asleep in the process as the next thing I knew was that when I finally woke up, the window revealed that it was in fact dark outside.

I blinked a few times before looking down at my work to see that it was finished.

I couldn't believe myself so I took a closer look at my work and that's why I don't remember finishing it. It was because I hadn't finished it at all! The last bit of writing was completely different to mine; it was way more neater and slightly tilted.

I shrugged it off though and just picked the work up again; and walked over to me bag where I placed my work back in.

When I turned around is saw that the door had been swung open and Xavier's mother now stood in front of me.

Her eyes were frantic as she looked at me.

"Xavier's hurt?!"