Last Author's Note lads

Did u enjoy that then pals probs not

Okay so, now it's time for me to go on and on about stuff that doesn't rlly matter for an entire chapter.

So, I'd just like to thank each and every person who has read this story. When I first came up with this idea it was really for my own satisfaction and I never believed that this number of people would read it. I know that my story isn't what you would call famous, but it's certainly miles more popular than I would have ever expected. So thank you, a million times thank you.

This book didn't end up how I wanted it to, I think that there are limitless ways that it could have been much better. But I'm taking it as a stepping stone. Writing is nowhere near my passion, and I'm way more involved with other activities. Writing is really just an occasional interest, so that is why my technique is kinda bad and I have so much room for improvement.

Okay so, in the end, thank you

If any of you want to give me some constructive criticism, advice, have any questions or just want a chat, I'm always active on Instagram @_waterwitch._
I'm also quite active on Tumblr so that's an option if you don't have Instagram @waterwitch

Obviously you can always contact me on here however I'm always way way more active on Instagram especially, and I'm always open to chatting to people if any of you want to.

You can DM me about anything, if you want to ask me any questions about the fic I'd actually love to hear from you as well !!! If anyone can draw or anything as well then I'd love if anyone was available to draw some cover artwork for this. I might keep it as it is, but if anyone does manage to draw anything related to this fic then I'd lOVE TO SEE IT, and I'd also post it on here as a separate Chapter/ Part.

So, that's about it, so yea tHANK YOU EVERYONE ILY ALL PEACE OUT <33