try not to get expelled

☼  ☼  ☼

☼  ☼  ☼

Andi pursed her lips as she walked down the hall toward Principal Morita's office. She should've known skipping school the previous day would've gotten her into trouble, but she was so focused on the mission that the consequences of skipping school were the last thing on her mind, but now the thought of getting into trouble made her a tad bit angry. She was an extraordinary student, one of the school's brightest sophomores, and while she knew she deserved some sort of punishment, she felt she'd already received enough punishment from Tony the previous day.

Principal Morita's office door opened as she approached it, and she watched as Peter made his way out. He looked at her and let out a breath. He'd not been expecting Andi to get in trouble along with him, but from what he could remember of their time together, neither one of them could get into trouble without the other. They were a packaged deal now, or so it seemed, which meant whatever happened to one happened to the other.

Ned was sitting outside of Principal Morita's office as well, waiting on Peter, Andi assumed.

"Good luck," Peter said to Andi with a small smile on his face. It was still very obvious he was upset due to the events of the weekend, but the sight of Andi was more than capable of putting even the smallest of smiles on his face.

"We'll wait out here for you," Ned told her. "Try not to get expelled, okay?"

"I'll do my best, Ned," Andi chuckled and made her way into Morita's office.

Morita looked over at her and smiled, gesturing her to sit down after she shut the door behind her. "Andromeda," he greeted her.

"Andi, please."

"Alright, Andi." Morita sat back in his seat, twirling his pen around in his hands. "This is the first time you've been in here, which is actually a good thing. It means you're a good student who rarely ever gets into trouble, if at all, and from what I can see of your record, you're one of the school's best and brightest students."

"That would be correct."

"So, tell me why you decided to make the mistake of skipping school to hang out with Peter Parker?" he questioned her.

Andi wanted so badly to roll her eyes, but she had to remember she was speaking with one of her authority figures. She could've been sick and they wouldn't have cared, which was the way most schools treated their students as of recently. It made her miss being homeschooled, but for the sake of living a normal teenage life, homeschool would never be an option for her again.

"Maybe I was sick," Andi shrugged. "Sometimes these things happen, and Peter being the very good friend he is decided to take care of me, because guess what? I don't have anyone else to."

Morita raised a brow at the blonde. "You don't have parents or siblings to take care of you?"

"Nope."