Part 8: A Suprise Guest

"You know what I've always wanted to do?" asked Rosie

"What?" Sherlock and John ask.

"To have a tea party!" She announced. "I know that they no longer represent prosperity in a social hierarchy. But I just though it would be fun!"

"Oh. And where did you learn those words?" asks John

"Is it really not obvious, John?" said Rosie doing an impression of Sherlock.

Sherlock, Rosie, and Mrs. Hudson began to laugh. John didn't get mad, but instead relished in the joy that his family gave him. He smiled at them and his kind eyes began to glint in the sunlight.

"Alright, well maybe next week. I'm going to go lay down for a nap. And thank you again Mrs. Hudson for coming over. It means a lot," said John.

"Oh, no need to thank me, dear. It was a pleasure," Mrs. Hudson told him.

He began to walk to the staircase when he heard a strange noise. He turned around and there was a circle of orange sparks. And inside was a man in a cape.

"Sherlock? Who... Who is that?" John asked.

Nobody responded. They were all too distracted by what was before them.

"Are you Mr. Strange?" asked Rosie

"Well it's actually Doc- Yes. In the flesh. It's nice to meet you little... child," responded Strange.

"Oohh dad's in trouble!" Rosie laughed.

"Sherlock what is this man doing in our house?," whispered John to Sherlock

"Ah, Mr. Holmes. I've taken what you said with a grain of salt. Very much so. And I have decided to help you avenge Mr. Pangborn."

"Well that was not exactly my intent," Sherlock said as he pointed the Wand of Watoomb at Strange's face

"Well I am here. Now are you joining me or not?"

Sherlock considered this for a moment.

"Can John tag along?" he asked.

"Of course," replied Strange.

"Yes," agreed Sherlock.

"SHERLOCK!" yelled John.