Nico di Angelo ~Broken~

Hi guys!!! so... i know this is sooooo totally irresponible of me for making other books without finishing my first one T^T but i got so frikkin sad after daydreaming (yeah that tends to happen a lot that i think i need a therapist) so i decided to make this. just day dreaming made me cry while thinking of this. THIS IS ABOUT NICO DI ANGELO THE FRIKKIN ADORABLE SON OF HADES!!!!! 

*Le Drumroll*

NICO'S POV~

"Nico!!!" I hear a yell and i irritatable turn around and saw percy running to me. i sucked in my breath and widened my eyes, i see his black hair bounce a little as he ran towards me, his sea green eyes sparkling like the mischevious Percy Jackson that he is.

"What? you look like you've seen a ghost or something" Percy says waving a hand in front of my face and i looked down, biting my lip, desperately trying not to smile "Hey Nic-Nic look at me" He says ruffling my hair and i force myself to scowl as i look up at him "What do you want perce? and do NOT call me that" I snap and percy lifts his hands in the air in a surrendering look. "yes sir" He says with a soft chuckle and i roll my eyes, biting my tongue to keep from grinning.

"Anyway Jackson WHAT.DO.YOU.WANT" I say coldly glaring up at him. i had a crush for percy ever since he had rescued me. but he was with annabeth and i knew there was no hope iin him EVER.

"Jeez why do you have to be so COLD nico?" He scoffs rubbing the back of his neck and i scowl more "SHUT UP" I snap and he runs his fingers through his hair making my heart skip a beat and he smirks as he looks down at me "Oh yeah..... i challenge you to a duel. over in the sword arena. NOW" He says with a grin and i froze.

"W-w-what?" I stutter and he shoves me a little "Ya heard me. let's go" he says and i growl "You don't tell me what to do jackson!!!" and he takes a little step back but then he claps "HEYO!!! i found Nico!!! call jason over here!!!" Percy hollers and there were some whoops as i feel myself getting carried of into the air, i look up and see that jason had grabbed me "JASON!!! LET ME GO!!! F*CK LET ME GO!!! I AM THE GHOST KING!! F*CK YOU!!!" I yell and squirm "Sorry Nico" Jason chuckles then lands me in the middle of the Sword arena. a

as soon as we land and he let's go of me i grab my sword from my sheath and point it at Jason's chest. "Try that again and your getting a LONG cut grace" I snarled and Jason smirks "Sorry bud. your not battling me.... your battling percy' He grins and joins the crowd.

I glare at him. he's the only person who EVER knew that i liked percy.....

-Jason's PoV-

There were claps and whoops as Percy entered the sword arena. Poor Nico everyone obviously thought that he was going to lose..."GO PERCY!!!" Annabeth squealed as they went to the front of the crowd. Nico saw percy and i could see his muscles tense. 

"don't worry wise girl, i won't beat him up THAT badly" He says grinning then they kiss.

I look at nico. he turned away and i saw his fist was clenched and he was shaking lightly, man.... i feel so sorry for him.... finally Percy pulled away and went towards nico and patted nico's shoulder.

Nico looked at percy coldly glaring, man.... if glares could kill.... "Don't worry man..... i'll take it easy on you" Percy says with a warm smile and i could see nico slightly blush and i smirk a little, 

"READY SET GO!!!" I holler and the fight begins