Chapter 2 ~Alive~

-Nico's PoV-

Percy strucked me fast. I quickly side stepped and i could feel the blade miss me by an inch! Percy took another swing at me and i quickly took a step back, the sword misses my chest again, by just an inch.

I keep my eyes trained at Percy. his face determined and he side steps and takes a swing at me, i dodged to the side but Percy quickly flips his blade and the but of his sword hits my gut.

I groan painfully as i grab my gut and i see percy grin "Give up?" And i feel odd anger bubble inside of me. "NEVER" I growl and tightened my grip on the sword. lungign at percy quickly.

Lucky for me, percy didn't expect that so i ened up slamming the but of my sword into his chest making him fall to the ground and i kick his sword away from him and in a quick second i had one foot holding percy's sword arm down, and my other foot on top of Percy's chest and my sword pointed at his throat "Give up Jackson?" I sneered and he gulped and nodded.

I stepped away from him and looked at the crowd. they were gawking at me. "what?!" I snarl, great. now i'm in a bad mood *mentally pats myself on the back*

"Hey Nico! help me up would you!" I heard Percy call behind me and i was soooooo tempted to turn around and help him but i froze in my tracks. "Get your girlfriend to do it fish breath" I snarl. not even botherin to turn around and look at him. i push past jason and annabeth and several other campers before running from the Sword arena. Jason yelling behind me for me to stop.

Stop? NO. 

I continued running and running until i got to the lake, i almost collapsed. "Hey" I hear a voice say after a couple of minutes which startled me so much. "What do you want Jason?!" I snarled and turned around and my voice faltered. 

Smoooth Nico...REAL smooth.

Standing there was Jason....and Percy Jackson.

"That was some wicked sword fighting back there man!!" Percy says making me fight back a grin so i smirk instead 'Yeah i was fueled by anger. try it sometimes" I snap and i could see a little hurt in his eyes which makes me want to run to him and beg for forgivness.

Percy Sighed while Jason looked on "Listen Man..... maybe you should try to loosen up..... like... maybe have a few crushes and such" Percy says and i tense up. clenching my fist and i saw Jason's ear twitch and a smirk edging into his face. "Crushes? Nah. i don't like any girl there" I smirk again and stuff my hands into my pockets "hhmmm? 'any girl there' so.... you like a guy...???" Percy says softly making me widen my eyes "NO!" I quickly say and Jason stiffles a burst of laughter "I'll just.....i'll just go now guys-" He chuckles not before i yell at him and grab his collar. "Don't you DARE leave me with him Grace!!!" I shout and Jason lifts is hands in the air and nods slowly i sigh and let go of Jason. Percy was staring at us with a pokerface "Hey! what's wrong with staying with me!!! i'm not THAT annoying!!" He mutters and does his pouty face Jason smiles and nudges me and i scowl trying to avoide Percy's gaze.

"Aww!!! is Nico shy that he won't look me in the eye??" Percy asks in a baby-ing voice and my head snaps up and i stare at percy, still with his baby seal pouty face, i feel myself shaking to fight with my choices

NO!!!!!

YES!!! YESSSS OMG!!!!

NO WTF!!! NO! NO!

YEEESSSSSS *Fanboy yell*

NOOO!!!!

"Uhm...Dude...Nico you alright? you look like you have a headache or something" Percy says looking concerned and so does Jason. to me honest i felt a little dizzy.....

"No...nah i'm fine" I stutter and Percy takes a step forward "You sure dude?" He says and places a palm on my forehead and i instantly turn red. I glanced at Jason who was behind percy, my eyes pleading for help.

and that's what he gave...help....but not to me.

"Percy! dude maybe you should check the neck instead. he's bright red." Jason says and i curse in my head "Yeah dude you might have a headache and fever" Percy says and places his palm in my hand. and i can feel it move slightly when i gulp.

"I'm FINE" I snap shoving percy away "DO NOT TOUCH ME EVER AGAIN" I growled fearcelly and stomped away. leaving dead grass wherever i stepped.