Chapter 5

-Nico's PoV-

I ran.

i ran from Annabeth and Percy, i ran from Leo, Piper, Frank, and i tried to run from Jason but he wrapped his arms around my shoulder. holding me back "Let me go Grace!!!!" I yelled angrily, my hand was twitching slightly. "NO. Nico you need help" He says sterly and i squirm in his grip "No i don't!!! LET.ME.GO!!!" I yell and stomp my foot on the ground and a single skeleton pops up and Jason's grip on me loosens slightly "LET ME GO I SAID!!!" I yelled angrily and elbowed Jason in his ribs hard.

The skeleton jumps....at Jason.

"NICO!!!!" Jason yelps. grabbing his gold coin. flipping it and slashes at the skeleton and it crumbles to the ground and i will it to go away. "stop talking to me grace..... that was only a warning" I snarled and turned around and took a step forward before a jolt of pain goes up my right leg, 

i curse and fall to my knees,"Nico?" Jason says placing a hand on my shoulder and i swatted it away "I'm fine grace" I clenched my teeth and shakily stood, balancing on my left foot. "What happened to you anyway?" Jason says lookign startled "Nothing..... just a knife wound reacting again....." I say slowly  hobbling a step forward and jason follow an inch behind me "How did you get a knife wound???" He says curiously "I..may or may not have.... did it myself" I say quickly and shut my eyes.

"WHAT?!" Jason yells, there it is... i knew he was going to explode and go on big-brother mode. 

"Nico what were you thinking?!" Jason yells stomping in front of my and grabbing my shoulders. forcing me to look at him "I was thinking that i was in pain so much. i wasn't welcomed and nobody would care if i was dead!!! i was thinking that i would rather be dead then in pain!!" I snapped

Jason stared at me and sighed "Nico you know that's not good for you...... someone does care about you.." He says softly and i grit my teeth "Who would care for me?! i'm just a nobody' I growled.

Jason's eyes turned hard as he looked in mine "I do. i CARE for you" He says letting go of my shoulders and i stare at him, he....what?