Chapter #7

-Nico-

It was finally time for the party. and can i just say that I.AM.NOT.EXCITED. I was wearing my normal black shirt and my Aviator jacket over it and black jeans. i didn't really even do anything to change my appearance? why do i have to anyway?

I sighed as i stuck my hand in my jacket pockets and walked towards the poseidon cabin, i lift my hand up.

Here goes nothing

And then hesitantly, i knock. The loud sounds and bright light from inside the cabin continues and i knock again. this time more forcefully. and this time the door opened.

And i was met by a pair of sea green eyes, black hair and a mischevious smile.

Oh shit Percy looks amaizing'  I thought to myself then shook my head to snap that thought away

"Yo Nico!!" Percy says with a big grin and he leans against the door frame and i just glare up at him, my hands curled into a ball in my pockets "You're hear for the party? come on in man!" Percy laughs and steps aside "Mmhm" Nico saus and nods curtly "No need for that Nico just enjoy your stay okay?" Percy says with a grin and place his hand on Nico's back making im stiffen.

And not just from the touch. alos the stares made him stiffen, the stares of almost everyone in camp. the stares of the people who doubted him and the stares of people that didn't even welcome him.

I don't belong here, i'm  a son of hades and i shouldn't be here, they wouldn't even expect me here!

"Woaaah...Nico??" A Demeter kid says with a chuckle "Wooah thats new" An Apollo camper says and grins. "Why are you here?" A suspicious Athena kid says.

"ahh well you know. this is a party and i'm just here to do supermarket stuff" I scowl rolling my eyes "And your an Athena kid" I grumble and look away. "Ohh so your here for the party" The Apollo kid says again "no shit" I snap back.

"Nico calm down." Percy chuckles lightly. We're they...DRUNK?!

I shot a glare at percy "I didn't want to come" I grumbled turning around when a tall and muscular body stood in my bath "NOPE. your staying" I hear the Voice of Jason grace say and i growl "NO" and look up at him. "YES" Jason says staring me right in the eye and i gave a sigh of defeat "Fine, whatever" And i just stood at the corner of the cabin, the darkest part.

Just waiting for the party to finish.

"LET'S PARTEH!!!!!" Leo yells, standing on a table "WWHOOO!!!!!" People yelled and music blasted from the speakers.

Who knew percy listened to fall out boy?

Several minutes later and i admit i wanted to join in but i held myself back, just like i always do when i want to join them in. 

"Hey Nico! come join us we'll be playing truth or dare!!" Voices call from the room. I just sit down on a chair and shake my head.

No. i HATE that game.

"Come on man! come on join us!!!" Voices called and again i shook my head. And i realized this was a Guys only party....so annabeth wasn't even here.....gosh that's good, i mean-

"Come on Nico!!" Percy's whiny voice says and i bite my tongue to keep froom smiling as Percy stood up quite dizzily and stood in front of me and i looked up bravely "Come on Nico.......Pleeeaase" And i see his lips move up a bit and i KNEW that he was just going to try and do the pouty face again so i quickly looked away.

"NO PERCY" I snapped not out of anger but out of frustration "NICO PLEASE! IT WOUL BE MUCH FUNNER!!!" Percy whines and i can practically feel his puppy eyes on me.

Why does this guy have to be so damn adorable?!

"FINE" I growl clenching my fist "Yeah!" Percy whoops and pulls me towards the circle of friends.

"Great! so i'll go first" Leo says deviously and everyone gulps. even me. Leo was known for his Tricks and pranks...and TERRIBLE dares.

"Uhh......Percy truth or dare" Leo says

"DAre! because i'm tough" Percy imiediently answers "Okay then i dare you to strip only to your boxers and dance the macarena, and for the rest of the game you must wear your boxers" LEo says.

SERIOUSLY?! THAT was his dare?!

"No Sweat" Percy smirks and in less then a minutes his pants and shirts are off, reveeling his Nemo boxers which most of us laugh at. not me of course.

Me? what was i doing?

I was staring at Percy, shirtess....Damn he has a nice body...and how his muscles-

"Nico" Jason whispers nudging me, making me snap out of it "Oh, right sorry" I quickly say with a slight blush of embarassmetn and i look down at my hands.

Percy finally was finished dancing the macarena and sat beside us "Travis Truth or Dare" Percy says "Dare" Travis says feircely. "I dare you to kiss Connor" There were several 'OOOH!!!'s around the circle and Travis smirk "Whaaat? are you into twincest or somethign?" he says in disgust "Twin-what?" Percy replies raising an eyebrow "Nothing" Travis quickly says and kisses connor quickly.

"Now... who will be my victim" Travis smirks then his eyes fall on me and i stiffen "Nico truth or dare"

I was panicking alright??!!!

"Truth" I say quickly which earnes some groans which made me smirk "Oh don't worry everyone.... i'll make Nico do something euqally nice..." Travis laughs and a panicked feelings goes over me.

"Nico who's your crush?" Travis says with a devious smirk. all eyes turn on me and i gulp