Chapter 3

-Nico's PoV-

I run away from Percy and Jason as fast as i can, probably even faster than before... "I loved you percy..... i loved you even when i should hate you..." I say as i lay down on my bed in the hades cabin, i was shaking and i did what i didn't in a heck long time.

i cried.

I hugged myself as tears spilled down my face and i was shaking "Nico?" I hear Jason's voice say from the door. "GO AWAY!!!!" I yell, still crying and shaking. "GO AWAY GRACE!!!" and i hear Jason sigh as he opens the door slightly and his eyes widen when he see's me "Nico-" Jason says and walks over to my bed "GO AWAY FROM ME!!!!!" I scream at him angrily as more tears spilled down. 

Jason took a step back from how scary i looked "Look Nico....calm down...." Jason murmurs and i shake my head vigorously "NO! I can't!!!" I stutter and still shaking i burry my face in my arms. allowing myself to cry, it made me feel weak and if possible. even more lonely.

I felt arms wrap around me, strong muscular arms. "Jason..." I say, trying to sound warningly but i sniffled and it didn't sound as scary as i'd hoped "Nico.....it's okay..... sssh.... just cry it out bro...." Jason says and anger flares inside of me. "I'm not your 'bro' jason!!! go to percy he's more important than i am!" I growl and shove him away, or at least tried to. but he held on to me tight. 

"Nico. you need somebody in your life..... someoene you can really trust"Jason says in my ear and i scream softly "I TRUSTED BIANCA AND PERCY!!!! THEN BIANCA LEFT ME TO JOIN THE HUNTERS AND WENT ON THE QUEST AND I TRUSTED PERCY THAT HE'LL PROTECT HER!!! I LOVE MY SISTER AND PERCY FAILED ME!!! I'M BETTER OF ALONE SO I CAN'T BE HURT ANYMORE!!!" I yell and choke back a sob "Nico buddy..... I'm sorry... really..." Jason says softly and i nod slowly "Just let me go Grace...NOW" And he lets me go and i walk out the door of the hades cabin. my eyes still red and puffy from crying.

"Nico dude you alright?" I see Percy walks up to me.

Great. JUST great. the demigod i do NOT want to see is the first to walk up to me. SPLENDID...NOT.

"Yeah. i'm fine percy" I said coldly and place my hands in my pocket. "Really dude? because-" Percy begins to say but i shoot him a cold and hard glare "STOP. STOP CARING ABOUT ME. You'll  only hurt me more percy" I say and my voice crack, Percy lifts his eyebrows "What do you mean?".

I stare into his eyes "I don't want to trust someone that's just going to hurt me again. i can't trust someone that hurts me....", Percy has concern in his eyes now "Nico.... nico i would never try to hurt you..." He says and i grit my teeth "You have no idea" I say in a cold and steely voice "How much your hurting me EVERY.SINGLE.DAY" I hiss coldly and walk away from him