Chapter 6

-Nico's PoV-

"You care for me?" I stutter, shocked and surprised. "Yes nico! your like a little brother to me!!!! and a best friend!" Jason says grabbing my shoulder but i shrug his hand off. "DO NOT TOUCH ME" I snarl. "Why do you have to be so COLD?!" Jason yells. "I LOST EVERYTHING!" I scowled back at him. "So did Leo! He lost everything as well!!! he was on the run since he was 7 and he ran from 6 or more homes! and he got bullied! and he always blames himself for his mom's death!!!! yet he's funny and helps people and he talks to people!!!" Jason snaps back at me angrily.

I widen my eyes. Leo....he must have gone...much worse than i did... I turned around quickly and then looked over my shoulder at Jason "Yeah well. he's not a child of Hades" I growl and walk away.

"NO." I hear Jason's stern voice say from behind me making me freeze. "NO?" I say confused but not turning around. "No nico. i won't let you be alone. i've heard screams and cries from you multiple times yet you never let me help and you never let anyone get close to you like a best friend." Jason says making me sigh "I already told you Jason-" I begin to say but he cuts me off "At Least trust ME!" He yelps and i could feel his breath in my hair as he looks down at me but i force myself not the face him.

"No thanks. last time i trusted someone my sister died." I say shrugging. "It wasn't Percy's fault! it was HER. CHOICE" Jason hisses making me stiffen but he doesn't give me a chance to reply before he says "There's going to be a party tonight in the Posedion Cabin. and i'm expecting you to join" This time i turn around and see Jason had his arms crossed over his chest and staring sternly down at me.

"You can't tell me what to do" I snarl and Jason shakes his head" Yes i can. the party is at 7, chiron himself allowed it. you're going to have to be there and you're going to part" Jason says and walks away "STUPID!" I snarl stomping my feet on the ground making a crack appear and i hesitantly seal it quickly then walk away