Meeting Everyone

Key
(Y/N)=your name
(F/C)=favorite color

A/N Hey guys this is my first X male reader so please don't be to harsh. Without further ado let's go.
-----------------------------------------------------------
No one's pov
There was a boy with long white hair and grey eyes living in the castle of the devil King Sirzech. This is his story.
(Y/N) pov
I was in my room laying in bed when I heard a knock on the door.
"Who is it?" I asked looking at the door.
"It's Grayfia sir." said Grayfia from the other side.
"Come in." I say sitting up as she entered. "What did you need?"
"Sirzech would like to talk to you." She said.
"Fine fine." I said standing up and enter my form that kept a cap on my powers. I then walk to the throne room and kneel before Sirzech. "What is it that you needed?"
"You see (Y/N) my younger sister is going to be participating in her first rating game. And she needs one more evil piece you."
"Wait me?!"I asked surprised and then stand up. "Your joking right? You know your the only one who can control me when I use this form."
"Exactly it would be good training for here to help her master stronger pieces." Sirzech says.
"Fine I'll do it." I stand up and walk to my room as Millicas ran in.
"Hey (Y/N) wanna play?!" He asked excitedly.
I turn to him and kneel to his level. "Sorry bud I won't be able to play for a while." I say then rub his head.
"Why not?" He asked looking up to me.
"I gotta go be someone elses piece for a while so I won't be around for a while; but I promise next time I see you we'll play again. Sound good?"I say. He just nods and goes off to find his mom. I sigh and stand up and start packing. After finishing I walked to a small patch in the Castle where I would be put In Sirzech's little sisters house.
3 hours later
"Ah (Y/Y) your here already?" Sirzech asked.
"Ya I am." I say and stand up as a red teleportation circle appeared and out came Rias Gremory.
Rias's poc
I had just appeared where i was going to get my new piece from my brother but when I arived I wasn't expecting a boy with shot black hair and a mask.
"Hello brother." I say still looking at the boy. "Is this the piece?"
"Indeed he his." My brother said to me. "His name is (Y/N) and he's a special piece a friend of mine created."
"Really what piece?" I asked slightly curious.
"I'm a super pawn." (Y/N) said.
"What's that?" I ask.
"Basically I'm a pawn that gets twice as much strength and can promote my self to any level including king." (Y/N) said still behind his mask.
"Wow." I say as (Y/N) grabs his bag. "Well let's go."
"And one more thing Rias. Don't make him mad." My big brother said before we left.
Club room Issei's pov
     "Man I wonder what our new piece is." I said to everyone else who was there.
     "I just hope he's not a pervert like you."Koneko said in her same old emotionless voice.
     "Man that hurt Koneko." I say and then the teleportation circle appeared. "Finally I said as everyone else looked at the circle.
(Y/N)'s pov
We appeared in a club room with a 3 girls. One was short with white hair and had very little bust. Another was about Average size with long blond hair and a bit of bust. Then there was the tall one the size of Rias with black hair that touched the floor and a good sized bust. There was also two males one they were both average sized with short but one was blonde and one was brown haired.
     "Hello everyone I'm back and I brought our new piece." Rias said.
     "Hello I'm (Y/N). I'm a Super pawn." I say looking at everyone observing their power.
     "What's a supper pawn?" The boy with brown hair asked.
     "It's basically a pawn but the powers he gets from promoting is doubled and he can even promote to king."Rias said. Everyone looked at us in awe except for the white haired one.
     "Sirzech didn't know this but I can also promote my self anywhere."I say and that made the brown haired one power boost for a sec. "Rias is that brown haired one the Red Dragon Emperor?" I asked through my mask. Everyone got even more surprised even the white haired one was starting to get shocked.
     "Yes he is how did you know?" Rias asked.
    "I could feel his aura spike higher than a normal low class devil."I say.
Everyone was shocked then Grayfia appeared. "Hello Grayfia."
     "Hello Sir. (Y/N). Rias Sirzech has agreed to give you 10 extra days to train."
     "Thank you Grayfia." Rias said then Grayfia left."oh ya (Y/N) i have to introduce you to everyone. The white haired one Is koneko,blonde girl is Asis,black hair is Akeno. Then the blonde boy is Kiba and the brown haired one is Issei. You see koneko is my."Rias says but then gets cut off by me.
     "Koneko is your rook,Asia is the bishop,Akeno is queen,kiba knight and Issei pawn."I say looking at everyone again they were shocked.
     "Well yes that's true. Any way everyone get packed and have a good night rest we start our training tommorow.(Y/N) you'll live here for now." Rias said as I nodded.
     "Real quick." Koneko said. "(Y/N) are you a pervert?" Rias had to hold in a laugh.
     "No Koneko I'm not."I said.
     "Good." Koneko said then everyone left.
"Rias." I said. She looked at me. "Has Issei met the vanishing dragon yet?" I asked.
"Thankfully no." She says. I nod then lay down on the couch. Rias laid on the one opposite and looked at me before she fell asleep. I sat up unpacked then laid down again passing out.

A/N hey guys I am going to do a word count at the end of each chapter so today's chapter word count is 1006. Also incase y'all wondering here are the two forms (Y/N) has. That y'all know of.

This is his form where he caps his powers so he van only use 20% of his power

That's his true form where he could use 100% power.Well untill next time peace out.