flashback

Your POV
I was asleep in my bed taking a nap being able to feel Emma and Grace on my sides.
Your dream/flashback
I was 3 years old when my father Lucifer started my training.  You see the day before my training began my mother was murdered by fallen angels. I was so enraged the sacred the gears of boosting and division activated. I ended up entering some kind of balance breaker. My father saw me slaughter about 10 fallen angel in one blow.  He instantly started my training the day after I trained 22 hours a day.  One hour was sleeping the other eating.  I never really had a childhood. Or friends so I grew cold. One day when I was about 10 my brother stole Albion from me and then ran away.  When I was about 15 I  couldn't control dregg anymore so I released him from my body. Normally it would've killed me but I lived. The day after my father was killed in the war and sirzecks was crowned Lucifer. Being the only one to make me wield. Instead of killing me he took me in and raised me.  I spent most of my time their in my room training or playing with Millicas.  One day while training I discovered my sacred gear of corruption.  Ever sense then I decided to keep it a secret.  I then flashed ford to when  sirzecks knocks on my door to tell me I'm gonna be working with his sister.
Your pov
I woke up with a jump to see I'm in my bed with Emma and Grace by side then fall back asleep.

A/N. Hey guys I'm sorry about the short chapter I just needed to post something to see if I qualify for a contest that SireSwag told me about but you get to learn about your own past so yay.  Well byye