training

More to the key
(Y/N)= your name
(F/C)favorite color
(Sf/c)= second favorite color
(Y/R)= Your race
-----------------------------------------------------------
(Y/N)'s pov
I woke up before sunrise and went outside looking around the school when a short girl with short black hair and about the same bust as Asia.
"Hello Ms who might you be?"
"I'm Sona Student council president and you are?"
She's a demon like Rias so I can reveal I'm Rias's new piece. "I'm (Y/N) a servant under Lady Rias."I say
"Wait Rias has a new piece?!" Sona asked surprised.
"Yes she has if you wish to speak to her she's in the club room." I say then walk away tracking Issei no more of Ddraig ((that's literally how it's spelled.)) signature. I ended up wondering to a modern house. I knocked and Asia opened the door."oh (Y/N) how are you?"
"I'm good Asia. Is the red dragon. I mean Issei here?"
"Yes he is. Do you need to see him?"Asia asked letting me in.
"Yes I do." I said entering and sitting on the couch.
Issei's pov
"Issei wake up someones here to talk to you." I hear Asia say so I slowly got up. "I'm up!" I yelled down stairs so I got dressed and walked downstairs when my left arm started to freak out. I walked down stairs and saw (Y/N). "Oh hey man." I say sitting on the couch my arm still freaking out.
(Y/N)'s pov
"Come forth what is hidden." I whisper. A few seconds later Issei holds his arm and then his boosted gear deployed.
"Wow I didn't do that." Issei said confused.
"Ddraig." I say waiting to see if Issei was strong enough to hear Ddraig. There was nothing. "Oh well." I say standing up and taking my leave. As soon as I walk out Rias arrived to get Asia and Issei for the training.
"Oh hello (Y/N)." Rias said.
"Hello Rias." I say. "Is everyone else awake?" She shook her head. 'Well I'll wake them up."
"But you don't know where they live." She says.
"Ill just trace their aura."I say then she gets a shocked face.
"You can do that. Only extremely strong devils can do that." She says
"I know." I say then walk away tracing Akeno's aura first. I arrived at akeno's and knocked on the door.
"Coming." I heard Akeno say from the other side. She opened the door and was in only her panties and my nose started bleeding but my mask hid it.
"Oh hi (Y/N)." Akeno said.
"Hey Rias is gathering everyone up. Meet at the club room." I say then walk away cleaning my face.
At the club room. (Y/N)'s pov
I was sitting on the couch when Sona came in. "Hello Sona. Can I help you?" I asked.
"Actually there is. You see every devil at this school attends the school and sense your lady Rias's new super pawn you'll have to attend as well." she said.
"I see so do I have to fill out a paper or something?" I asked. She nods. "Ok."
((I'll show the form and y'all can decide.))
Name:(Y/N)
Race:(Y/R)
Age:17
Old school:home schooled
((Done and yes I know it's lame but I'm tired ok))
"Ok thank you (Y/N)." Sona said then left. Everyone else arrived and we packed up.
Training in the woods. Issei's pov
I was walking up the hill with a backpack full of stuff while Asia, Rias, Akeno, Koneko, and Kiba where waiting at a rest stop. "This is so unfair."I whined. Then (Y/N) came up carrying a bag at least 50 times the size of mine.
"Come on Issei it's not that bad." He said.
"For you you probably promoted your self." I whined again.
"Now I did. Promotion Knight." He said then he was at the top of the before I could blink.
"Awwww." I said then fell flat on my face.
First training with Kiba your pov
I was watching Issei completely fail at using a sword. After Issei was done I stepped up. "Hey Kiba I know you have the sacred gear sword birth so spawn a sword." I say. Kiba looked at me confused.
"But (Y/N) you could get hurt." Asia said concerned.
"Don't worry about me." I say as Kiba summoned a sword. I reached to the side as a magic circle appeared. "ASMODEUS!" I yelled as a blade came from the circle.

 "ASMODEUS!" I yelled as a blade came from the circle

(( sword))
"Wow." Issei said. I smirk as I charge at kiba without pitting any magic into the blade. Kiba and I were moving at the same speed and all the others could hear was the sound of our swords clashing and see black and red sparks. After about an hour of us clashing we ran out of stamina. He both sat and panted.
"That was fun." Kiba said.
"Ya." I said as my sword vanished.
"I would like to see what your sword could do sometime." Kiba said. I just nodded and stood up.
"I'm gonna go to the lake and relax." I said. Rias went to say something but stopped remembering what my what her brother said. I walked off into the woods. Once I was at the lake I got in and relaxed.
Time skip
Koneko's training| koneko's pov
I was in the woods training Issei well more of kicking Issei's ass but oh well. I eventually kicked him to a cliff near the lake. I walked over to where he was and saw (Y/N) in the lake.
"We're done for today." I say as Issei left. I walked down to the lake to watch (Y/N). After 5 seconds he new I was there.
"I know your there Koneko. Stop hiding and come join me the lake feels great."I came out from where I was hiding blushing.
     "But I don't have a change of clothes." I say.
     "You do now." he said as I was then holding a swimsuit. I went behind a bush and changed.
(Y/N) pov
     I was relaxing waiting for koneko to change. Then I hear the bushes and look over to see koneko.
(Insert picture)

(Back to the book)      "You look great

(Back to the book)
      "You look great." I say and notice her blush. "Come on in."
She looks down. "But I don't know how to swim."
     "Then I'll teach you." I say. She nods and I swam to where she was on land. She got in and I grabbed her hands. I start pulling her back and told her just to kick her feet. "Kick kick kick kick kick."I kept saying. Eventually she got. "I'm going to let go now." I say.
     "Ok." she says then I let go and she swims by her self but I stay by her side. After that we messed around in the water for awhile. Later Koneko started to get sleepy so I told her to go change and I would carry her back. After she changed I picked her up bridal style and started walking back to the house we were staying at. Half way there she fell asleep but I held her close to keep her warm. Once there I saw Rias had on a very revealing night gown on. "Oh hey Rias." I say. "Where you headed?"
     "Just out for some fresh air." she said then noticed koneko. "Awwwww."
     "Let me put her in her bed and I'll join you." I say then walked to koneko's room and pit her in her bed. Then I walked to Where Rias was. "Jey Rias you never told me who we're fighting."
She looks at me. "Oh ya we're fighting Riser Phenix." She said. My eyes widened as I heard that name.
     "You mean the Riser Phenix?" I ask then she nods. "Rias can I tell you something?" I asked.
     "Of course (Y/N). I'm your master you can tell me anything." she said.
     "Would you still want me as a piece if you knew the truth?" I ask.
     "What do you mean?" she asked.
     "You see Rias this form is just a handy cap."I say. She looks at me confused. There was a sudden bright light that blinded Rias. After the light settled I was in my true form. "Look Rias." I say as an Angel and devil wing spread out from my back. "My full name is (Y/N) J. Lucifer. I'm the son of an Angel and the fallen devil king Lucifer." I say. Even though I've hardly know Rias Issei told me allot about her and for some reason I start to tear up. Then my head was pulled into something soft and warm. I think they were Rias's boobs.
     "Look (Y/N). I wouldn't care if you were full angel or a fallen angel. Your an important price to me and I would never abandon you." I hear her say.
     "Thank you Rias." I say then we sat there like that till we heard a whining noise. I instantly recognized it as Issei's so quickly changed into my suppressed form and hid my wings.
     "(Y/N) I thought we were buds." Issei wined.I pulled my head back and looked at Issei.
     "I don't understand why your whining." I say.
    "Your head was in Rias's massive jugs before me." He whined. Me and Rias looked at each other and sighed. Rias did the same thing she did to me with Issei as I left for bed.

Author's note
Hey guys so as always I'm gonna put in a word count and today's chapter's word count is 1575. Now sorry it took a bit to write this but I have a life you know.((just kidding.)) The question is why did (Y/N) react the way he did the the name Rizer Phenix. If you wanna find out read the next chapter. Biiiiiiiiiiiie!