mission save Rias.

Black was all I could see around me just a black void until a white light appeared and a voice called out. "(y/n) hey (y/n) wake up." then I jumped waking up. I look around and see that I'm in Issei's bed. Then I see the door open and Asia look at me with a face of shock and joy. "Hehe hi Asia." I say but then she dropped her tray and jumped into me as she started to cry. " Asia what's wrong? "

"Y-you wouldn't wake up and I got worried; but now your awake." She cry's.

"Hey stop crying ok. Now can I ask you something? " I ask she nods as she stops crying. "Where's Rias?" I ask.

"She's in the underworld at the engagement party." I nod. Then she left as a bright white teleportation circle appeared. "Hello Grayfia." I say before she appeared but with another guy with her. "Who's this?" I ask.
(( guy))

He bows and says

He bows and says. "I'm Conner frost." he stands up then Grayfia says. "I have a message from king Lucifer."

"What's the message?" I ask.

"He says if you want his sister back go to the party." Grayfia says handing me a paper. "So are you going?" she asked. I nod and then she says. "Ok then conner will assist you."

I sigh then say fine. "Okay conner I'll be back." I get up and leave walking to the bathroom. "Ctaezsud." I say.

"Yes?" asked a glowing red circle on my right hand.

"Remember that deal you told me about after I gave up Ddraig and Albion?" I asked

"Yes." it says.

"I wanna do it." I say.

"You know you'd have to sacrifice something right?" it asked.

"Yes I remember but I have to save Rias from Riser. Don't you remember what he did to his last wife when he watched over us?" I asked/said.

The voice sighs then says. "Very well what will you sacrifice?"

"My whole right arm." I say.

"That will allow you to use ballance breaker for 10 seconds." The voice said. I nod then let the dragon take my arm then I cover it with my sleeve. I left and went to my room.

"Are you ready Sir Lucifer?" asked conner.

"Call me (Y/N)" I say. "And let me tell Asia what I'm doing first." just as I said that Asia walked in. "Speaking of the devil. Asia I'm gonna be leaving for a bit."

"Wait where?" she asked

"I'm gonna save Rias and need you to stay her." I say. She nods understanding why. Conner stepped out of the shadow. "Well lets go." I use the paper to teleport me and conner.

Once there we started walking up to the door. Conner summons a thunder blade and broke down the door as everyone looked over to us in shocked.

"Hey what are they doing here!?" Riser yells/ask.We say nothing as guards charged at us. I corrupted one then had him and conner fight the others. I walk up to where Rias and Riser where. "I'll ask again what are you doing here?!"