well great

6: 00 am your pov
I wake up to my alarm then snooze it and lay there for a moment then think.  'Shit it's Monday' I sigh and go to get up but then feel Winter on top of me.  I sigh again this being nothing new.  I teleport up and snap changing my clothes into the school uniform then walk down the hall to Rias's room.  I knock on the door and say.  "Time to get up its Monday. " I say.  I hear a subtle "oh shit. " Then I walked down stairs.  I start cooking breakfast then soon Rias came down.
     "Morning." I say keeping my attention on cooking.
     "Morning." She says cheerfully. I finish cooking and pit good onto 5 plates.  I wrap three and put them in the fridge.  I then bring me and Rias's food to the table as we say down.  We had a bit of small talk while we ate then I started to write something on a piece of paper.  "What's that for? " Rias asked
    "It's a note for the other girls." I say then finish eating. I go to my room and put the note on the inside of the door.  I walk back downstairs and see Rias has finished eating.  I pick up the plates and rinse them then put them in the dishwasher.  I walk to Rias who was by the door.  We walk out and walk to school.  As soon as we walked through the gate I felt the tension rise.  As me and Rias where walking I sensed something come up from behind aimed at Rias.
     "Rias! " I yell she turns and was almost hit bit I pushed her out of the way.  I look to where it was and see.  An Exorcist.  The exorcist saw me and smirks and shoots another holy spear.  I simply raised my and as everyone but me,  Rias,  and the exorcist disappear.  "So first you try to kill Rias them try to me.  " I vanish and then reappear in front of him.  "Who are you? " I say in a low growl.
     "I am Freed the.. "I suddenly feel a sharp pain from where the light spear hit me.  " Exorcist. " He says with a smirk.
     "(Y/N)! " I heard Rias yell as Freed shot her with a holy bullet. I smirk as my body starts changing my sacred gear of corruption appears and it's orb starts glowing.  A sudden dark mist fills the air.  "Stabbing me is one thing but shooting Rias is another. " I growl as a voice said "BALANCE BREAKER!  CORRUPTION! "  The smoke clears as I appear in a balance breaker armour.
((Ik I changed it but that'll be explained later but balance breaker))

 ((Ik I changed it but that'll be explained later but lé balance breaker))

     "B-But how my light sword should've killed you. " I smirk under my armor and say.  "Oh don't worry about that right now you should worry about your life. " I then fly at Freed and grab his throat then threw him into the school building. The orb in my chest became green instead of read and it started glowing saying "BOOST! " Over and over again then the orb went black and two swords flew out of my back.
((Le sword(s)))