a new house and another gear

The next day Rias's pov
I woke up to see (Y/N) sleeping with me on the couch and what made it worse is he was shirtless and his bandages made him even more hot. I blush a dark shade of red as I went to get up but couldn't I then see that his arm was around me. My blush got even deeper my whole face redder than my hair and I was internally screaming. Soon he started to get up so I pretended I was asleep hiding my face.
(Y/N)'s pov
I sit up and look over to see Rias still asleep. I gently get up and see a note. I grab it and read. 'Dear (Y/N) I'm sure it sucks living Where you are so I got you house the address is on the back of the note hope you enjoy.'
"Hey Rias." I say shaking her awake.
"Yes?" she says sleepily looking at me.
"Does anyone you know write like this?" I ask showing the note to her.
"No I don't but we should go check out the house." she says awake all of the sudden. I just nod and get a teleportation circle ready. We both step in and teleport in front of the house.
"Wow it's so big." Rias says in amazement.

(( house.))

????'s pov"It's so big

????'s pov
"It's so big." I hear Rias say. I didn't like that Rias was with my love but there's nothing I can do about it oh well.
(Y/N)'s pov
"Ya it is." I say as I sensed another aura but left it alone and find the key with a piece of paper saying (Y/N). I unlock the door and me and Rias look around. I find a secret button so being curios I pressed it. It opened a secret elevator. "Oo what's this lead to." I say to myself as I walked in. There where five buttons. The first one had an L and was lit up so I figured that's the floor I was on. The second had a W. Third was a T. Then forth is a E. Lastly There was a B. I press the second button and the elevator moved. When the door opened I saw a hall full off different types of weapons from RPG's to small little knifes. I explore all the other floors. After a while I came back up and saw Rias using a magic circle like a phone. I quickly hid and listened in. "Issie's been hurt." I instantly track where they are and teleport there. I then see Riser again.
"Riser." I growl.
Akeno's pov.
I see (Y/N) appear out of nowhere. 'How did he know where we are?' I thought as I look at him growling at Riser. Before I blacked out.
(Y/N)'s pov
I make the others fall asleep then I make a shield over them. "Alright Riser now I can really let loose." I growl as my black hair grew and turned white my eyes went gray a single horn came from my head and a cross tattoo appeared on my neck.
Incase you forgot what it looks like.