8. Blunder

"It's not what it looks like!" I quickly spoke and stood up, walking to Dillon. Dillon smirked and looked at me. I knew exactly what he was going to do.

"Okay," Dillon replied to me. I sighed in relief and smiled. "I won't tell anyone."

"Thank you! Thank you so much." I replied and smiled more. Maybe he wasn't going to do what he normally does.

"IF!" I was wrong, he is going to do it. "You do something for me."

"You dick." Josh growled and got up in Dillon's face.

"Oh, I'm not done yet." Dillon smirked and looked at Josh, who was obviously mad but that didn't stop Dillon.

"Aiden, you have to do my homework," Dillon looked back at me as he talked. That would be easy, homework isn't hard whenever there's internet. "AND you have to buy my lunch." He continued.

"Okay, that's going to be hard whenever my parents make my lunch. Why would I change from home lunches to school lunches?" I asked. This was actually an issue, my parents hate school lunches, especially my mother.

"Your mother would give in if you brag about the school desserts." Dillon told me. He's not wrong, my mum wouldn't try to beat them if I explain how good they actually are.

"Fine! You've got a deal." I exclaimed and shook Dillon's hand. Josh backed away from Dillon and rolled his eyes.

"Lets just go." Josh groaned and began walking away. I didn't want to lose him so I followed his every move. Now I'm beginning to wonder why I didn't follow Tal when he left.

"Josh wait up!" I laughed and grabbed Josh's arm before pulling him back to me. I looked up at him as he moved the hair away from my face.

"I'll always wait for you." Josh smiled as he laid his hand over my jaw, getting his lips close to mine.

"What is this..?" I whispered and looked at Josh's lips as my face grew red once again. Josh shrugged and watched my eyes.

This made me feel something different, something that's hard to explain, something I particularly didn't want to understand... But at the same time I did.

"What ever you want it to be." Josh answered in a whisper while getting closer to me.

"Maybe we need to wait... Tal kind of stays in my house." I explained and closed my eyes gently. I could see myself with Josh in a dark forest with fireflies surrounding us. A forest that lights us when a romantic moment occurs. Oh, why is Tal still so important to me? Is Josh really the one that would make me happy?

Josh watched me as he laid his forehead against mine, my face turning bright red in happiness and glee. My stomach jumps at each touch of Josh's, just like Tal's did until the pain filled me that one night.

The bad thing is, I wasn't worried about Tal, I was worried about what would happen when I get home and Tal wasn't by my side. Now I just feel anxious and worried about my parent's opinion.

Is it really bad that I feel happier with Josh? Is it really terrible that I let Tal go so quickly when it came to me and I didn't feel terrible about it? I'm questioning so much and these thoughts going through my head scare me.

"Josh..." I opened my eyes and looked at the boy in front of me. He looked into my eyes and smiled as he could hear my voice.

"Aiden?" Josh chuckled and looked more deeply into my eyes.

"Are you really the one..? Will you happily take me home and confess your love to those parents of yours? Will you make me feel good in sunrise and make it better in sunset? Will you?" I couldn't help but ask these questions, especially knowing the fact that Josh is only fifteen and may not know what I mean.

"I'll do anything for you. I'll make you feel better than good. Fantastic." Josh smiled and put his hand on my lower back. I felt chills run up my spin and to my cheeks. I think he's the one, but I can't be sure yet.