9. Back Home

A few minutes passed by and the day grew into evening. Both Josh and I had been sitting on the ground learning about each other for a while now.

"I need to talk to Tal before we try anything, alright?" I looked at Josh with big eyes. Josh nodded and smiled as he put his arm around me.

"I'll always wait for you." Josh sighed and leaned back against the nearby tree. I looked at Josh before leaning myself against him happily.

"I've learned a lot about you, thankfully." I laughed quietly and closed my eyes again, thinking about more moments with this boy.

"I have too, and you're ethereal." Josh said quietly and stayed in his place. I blushed and opened my eyes, looking at the boy's body and shape. His thighs were fit, as well as his torso and arms.

"You work out..." I whispered to myself before hearing Josh laugh and nod. I turned and looked at Josh with a red face, he looked back at me and chuckled.

"I can't take it..." Josh growled and pushed his lips against mine. My phone turned pale automatically and my body began to shake.

I couldn't help but bring my hands onto his cheeks and kiss the boy aggressively. Josh brought his hand onto my thigh and kissed back just as roughly as I was doing.

Next thing I knew, Josh threw my onto his lap and began holding my waist tightly. I breathed heavily and slowly pulled away from Josh's lips.

"Sorry... I'm getting nervous." I whispered and put my hands on Josh's chest, looking down at his body shyly.

"I understand," Josh whispered as pulled me into a tight hug. "Let's go home?" He continued with a question. I nodded and held onto Josh with a smile and blush across my face.

Josh stood up with me still in his arms and began to walk towards the end of the forest.

"Can I meet your parents?" Josh asked and looked at me. I quickly shook my head. I'm hoping Josh wouldn't go as quickly as Tal did and jump in on things without asking.

"Maybe next week." I whispered shyly and put my face in Josh's neck. I could feel my face heating up the boy's neck. I must've been blushing really hard.

"Do you want me to walk you home?" Josh asked and tried to look at me. I turned more red and stayed in my spot.

"Maybe to the driveway." I mumbled and got off of Josh's body, smiling and looking into his eyes. Josh leaned towards me and smiled cheekily.

"Tell me more about you." Josh took my hand and began following me to where I was heading. I looked over at Josh and smiled. Not many people have asked about me, not even Tal. He just kind of knows my body rather than me as a person.

"I really enjoy watching movies and reading books, even writing books." I chuckled quietly as I spoke. Josh smiled and swayed our arms playfully.

"I enjoy drawing, I really like the expression of it and putting my thoughts and emotion down on paper." Josh explained and made noises as he swayed our arms more fast.

"That's how I feel about writing! I love putting my feelings down in words not many people can understand." I began to explain as well.

"I'd like to decode those words as some point."

"Big words, huh?" I chuckled at Josh's respond.

"Not as big as-"

"I'll stop you there."

"Alright." Josh chuckled and kissed my hand lightly, winking at me afterwards. I blushed and looked away from him. This boy is too much for me, yet I can't get enough.

We eventually got to my house, but it looked a little different. The house seemed empty and dead, there was also no car in the driveway.

I stared at the house and felt chills go down my spine, as if someone was behind Josh and I, just blowing cold hair onto our neck and shoulders.

"Something isn't right... I can tell." I whispered and looked at Josh, who got chills in his body as well. His hand got cold and I brought my other hand onto his hand.

"Josh..?" I spoke and got closer to the boy, trying to comfort him at least in the slightest. I didn't want him to be scared, he needed some form of comfort and I could tell.

"Go inside." He spoke deeply and continued looking at the house. My stomach dropped as I shook my head.

"Not without you!" I grabbed Josh's arm and held onto it tightly, hinting he needed to go with me. "Please, I won't feel comfortable if you don't go." I continued with a whine in my voice. Josh finally looked at me.

"Fine, since I can't say no to you." The boy admitted and began walking before I could even take a step. I followed Josh inside and felt my face get cold.

Him

Josh closed the door behind me and locked the door almost immediately.

"Why are you acting so weird!?" I asked with a very serious look in my eyes, I think it may have frightened Josh a little bit, due to the small jump he did with his shoulders and toes.

"I felt something behind us, maybe even a person. And this house doesn't seem okay." Josh confessed. He felt it too, it wasn't just me. That gave me a huge relief off of my shoulders.

"I felt it too, but you shouldn't freak out more than I did, this is my own house, for God's sake." I explained and got in front of Josh, causing him to only look at me.

"Aiden! Listen," Josh snapped ever so slightly. I sighed and nodded, giving Josh my full attention as he wanted. "I feel things sometimes and usually things go bad after I get those feelings." He continued.

"Babe you're probably overthinking this." I spoke and shook my head. I was thinking he was paranoid, maybe he watched a scary movie the night before. Maybe even feeling anxious about a new neighbourhood.

"No, it's not that. Please understand me and tell me you believe me." Josh started to seem over this conversation, grief was in his voice for telling me.

I could understand what Josh was talking about, but I don't know about believing what he's talking about. I should question him.

"What do you mean by... Things go bad? What's going to happen to my parents?" I asked and furrowed my brows. Josh rubbed his neck as he felt uncomfortable.

"I once felt a presence in our car on our way from home one day, and I also got the weirdest feeling something was going to happen with my little brother, Tony. A few nights later, we all woke up to Tony screaming in his room. The door was locked, but no one locked it, not even the key to the door would open it! A few hours later... The door flew open and Tony was tangled up in his blanket. He was dead... What ever happened killed him." Josh explained. His head slowly went down the the ground as tears fell from his eyes and hit the floor.

"I-" I tried to talk but I didn't know what to say, especially since I had never heard of anything like this, not once.

I'm shocked that Josh would share something like this to me, mainly since we just met. But it feels like I've known this boy for years!

"We need to leave the house," Josh spoke and grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the house before bending down. "Get on my back, now!" He continued.

I did as he said and jumped onto Josh's back before wrapping my arms around the boy's neck. His big hands grabbed my thighs before beginning to run into the forest.

This will be fun.