Chapter One- The Anti Fever

I don't want a lot for Christmas

A group of soldiers ran down with their guns ready. Their armor were many different colors. One was black. One was red. One was even pink. But yet they all still looked terrifying.

"FIND THE PRISONERS" Yelled a strong voice over the intercom.

There is just one think I need

Another group of people ran down another hallway. Their ages ranged from fourteen to forty six. The youngest one was badly wounded.

"I don't think I'll make it" he said in a grueling tone. A bullet was stuck inside the back of his knee.

"Don't say that, Joshua" yelled another one of the prisoners"

I don't care about the presents.

"Sir, they are in ward I" reported a security guard.

"They're going to destroy the factory"

Underneath the Christmas tree

"We're almost there." Reported the eldest person.

In front of the group were large gas tanks.

"You okay to do this, Joshua?"

"I'll be fine." He said as he slowly walked towards it. Each step made him feel like his leg was going to fall off.

Joshua put his hands to his head. His head throbbed with pain. Right when he was about to ignite, but the soldiers showed up.

I just want someone to call my own

The soldiers started to fire there weapons.

"Adan, you protect Joshua. Every one else, attack with all you got"

Even though there were about twenty soldiers and six of the people currently escaping, it felt unmatched in the favor of the prisoners. The eldest raised  his hands. Lighting exploded from his finger tips. The others used powers of light, air, and earth.

More than you can ever know

Adan built a water shield around him and Joshua.

"Josh, I love you"

"Adan, I don't know what to say"

"I've loved you since we first entered the factory. I know this isn't the right time.

"I love you too"he said looking into her eyes. He turned away and looked to the gas cans.

And then Joshua shot fire from his hands. It destroyed the giant gas cans. It exploded the entire factory while they were still in it. One of the girls in the group (the one with wind abilities) was able to make a shield of high pressure winds around the group.

Make my wish come true

When the explosions and the shield subsided, the group ran out of the destroyed factory. But to their surprise, more soldiers chased after them. And they shot the already limping Joshua, in the shoulder. He fell over on the ground. Adan tried to go back for him. But the others thought it was too dangerous. Joshua was gone.