Chapter Five- Lizzy's Super Amazing Chapter of Greatness and Monsters

(This chapter is transcribed from the tape recorder. I'm sorry in advance) 

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
Just like the ones I knew before

The song faded out as Lizzy left the house.

"HEY YALL. ITS YOUR GAL LIZZY. I just left the house for an amazing adventure. Gotta go find some information and what not. Gosh this neighborhood is big. HI MRS. COBBLE! Anyways, The forest is so far away. Speaking of so far away, I can't wait for Godzilla 2. The new Godzilla was great. The old one in New York sucked. That movie didn't even have Godzilla. The monster is Zilla because of the green color and the eggs. Eleven from Stranger things is going to be in it. I'm so excited. ITS TIME FOR LIZZY'S ADVENTURE!" She Yelled as she kept walking.

"GET AWAY FROM ME DOG" she started to run from a dog.

"WHY IS THE WORLD SO CRUEL?"

"DAMN DOG"

"GET THE F*** AWAY"

(I'm going to have to talk to Lizzy about her language)

"I escaped. I won! Screw you dog"

"HE'S COMING BACK"

"RUN!"

"Okay he cant find me in the forest. There are so many trees. Let's play Counting with Lizzy! One two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven twelve.... oh my God. The factory, it has been hit with lightning or something. That's scary."

She continued to walk inside.

"These are giant hallways. I wonder why they are so huge. GASP! They're keeping Godzilla here. That's why the halls are huge. Case closed. I solved it again."

She finally wandered into the I ward. Soldiers started to walk down the halls. Lizzy them from their view.

"This feels like assassins creed"

"Bingo! A boring library. I'm sure there is information there"

She walks in very slowly. She shuts the door behind her.

"Okay I'm looking for something about the Frozen plane or the frozen inhabiter. Here's some dusty old journals"

She flipped through them.

"This is good. I need these. Shoot, I should of have brought a bag"

(She didn't say shoot.)

She picked up the old journal.

"Anything else"

"Oh wow a book on actual monsters. I knew they were real"

She grabbed that book as well. Right when she was about to leave the door opened.

"Hello" the person called. It was a voice of a female.

"Hi" Lizzy responded

"What are you doing here?"