Chapter Three- The United Concrete Factories of the World

December 16, 2010

Music lingered softly around the halls. Screams could be heard down the hallway.

Oh, the weather outside is frightful
But the fire is so delightful
And since we've no place to go
Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

It doesn't show signs of stopping
And I've brought some corn for popping
The lights are turned way down low
Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

When we finally kiss goodnight
How I'll hate going out in the storm!

"MOMMY HELP"

"Mommy isn't here anymore"

"STOP PLEASE" the child is screaming and sobbing.

"Joshua, if you stop screaming this can be done faster"

After about an hour the screaming ceased. They threw him back into his cell.

But if you'll really hold me tight
All the way home I'll be warm

The fire is slowly dying
And, my dear, we're still goodbying
As long as you love me so
Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

Oh! It doesn't show signs of stopping
And I've brought some corn for popping
And the lights are turned way down low
Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

He awoke on the floor of his cell. When they noticed he awoke someone rushed into the cell. He had a lab coat on. His eyes were red for some unknown reason.

"How dare you fall unconscious during the procedure?" He has a whip in his hand

"They were drilling into my head" said the boy.

"They were trying to fix you"

He started to swing at the boy. He cried for his mom. He cried for his family he knew deep down, he would never see them again.

"Boy you are the first to have successful tests. Aren't you proud of yourself. STOP CRYING"

Joshua couldn't respond. He was too tired and scared.

"Project Incendio is a success" The man says into a small microphone on his lab cost. A voice could be heard from the other side. This voice was deep but also high. Like this thing had more than one voice. It didn't speak English.

"Right away sir" the man said. He then turned around and left the cell. Joshua fell asleep on the cold hard floor. But the whole time, he was warm.

*
November 25, 2015

They broke him. He became a perfect soldier. They broke everyone. The goal was to get one million soldiers. And they got them. Every single one. But a girl is what broke him out of it. When he was being tested on four years ago, she was too. She was Project Aqua.

Her name is Adan. An odd name for a girl. She is odd. She was manipulative. She was perfect for him. They fell in love almost instantly. So did Oliver and Summer. But their story is much darker. George never did brake. He never could.