Chapter Nine- My Sister

Lizzy walked forward. Towards them. She started to grin.

"You all are so gullible. You fell right into my trap. I have all of you in the same place, and it's time for you to end"

"Wait. What the hell is going on?!" Yelled Oliver.

"You fool. I am the Inhabiter. I always have been."

"But you helped us find the frozen landscape"

"Yeah and I trapped you in a giant cave"

The opening behind them closed shut. The only light was from Oliver.

"Because of you guys, Autumn is going to die and Alice won't last long after that" Lizzy holds up Her hand to show a projected image of my tube.

I was sitting in it, holding the gun. Tears streamed from my face. Alice took the gun because it was no where to be seen. Alice was no where to be seen.

"Looks like I already took care of one of you."

Joshua's eyes were actually in flames. His hands had fire in them.

"Nah ah ah, you can't hurt me or Autumn won't survive the next five minutes. Imagine how Autumn is going to feel if you kill her sister?"

"Wait, you are actually Lizzy? You aren't just posing as her?" Adan asked

"OF COURSE IM LIZZY"

"Jeez no need to scream"

"That's it. I'm going to crush you like I did to that damn dog. Ice Spirits, take care of them"

Joshua started to mow them down with his flames.

"F**k you. Do you know how time consuming it is to make those. Fine I'll do it myself."

She raised her arms and blasts of ice and freezing water beamed towards the group. Adan started to freeze.

"My powers. She froze them over"

"Well duh, it's simple logic. Ice beats water" She responded

"That's it. I'm done messing around" Joshua yelled as he started to blast Lizzy with fire.

"Oh no I'm melting I'm melting." she cried dramatically as her figure dropped to the floor and turned into a puddle. "Nah just kidding. You know this is the frozen plane right?" She jumped back to her normal self. "Fire doesn't work here"

"Oh snowballs" Joshua mutters under his breath.

"I like that. I might start using that more. Anyways, are your useless attempts done?"

"Never!" Yelled Summer

"That's what I like to hear."

Lizzy entered into George's body.

"Now I'm Emperor Palpetine!"She yelled

"You're a nerd" Adan yelled back

Lizzy shot electricity out of her fingers and attacked Adan. Everyone ran toward Lizzy and tried to take her down. Lizzy kept on switching between members of the group. They kept on hurting each other. Each attack failed. Sometimes they didn't know who was Lizzy.

"Lizzy, why are you doing all this?" Joshua asked

"Because is fun?"

"I mean, why are you spreading an anti fever"

"It's my duty as a Frozen Inhabiter. We inhabit a person in another dimension and spread our ice spirits. Y'all are going to get me demoted. That's why this is your trap. I'm done messing with you."