Chapter 3-

Here’s chapter three, sorry for grammar, enjoy! I really like this chapter! Hope you do too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3-

I quickly get in the room and shut the door.  I head over to the new white dresser in my room and slip on my pajamas.  It’s an old white shirt, probably see through, and a pair of short lime green shorts.  I slowly make my way to my bed, feeling the pressure of the day finally taking over my eyes close shut.

I look around and see I’m in the back seat of my parent’s car.  How did I get here?  I look out the window to see city lights filling the area.  It’s so beautiful in the city.  I look up in the front to see my parents.

“Mom! Dad!  What are you doing here?” I scream to them.  They don’t turn around.  We are currently at a stoplight.  Why do I have a bad feeling about this?

“Daddy?  What’s happening?” I ask him, I’m crying now.  I look up and see their hands are intertwined.  They really love each other.  The light turns green, we start to move.  We only make it a couple feet before something hits the car.  I hear my mom scream.

“Mommy!” I scream.  What is going on!

“Riley!?” I’m being shaken.  The voice isn’t my moms or dads.  Who is talking to me?

“RILEY!” I jump up; I look around and see I’m in my room.  Why? Why do I have to be dreaming about them?  Why did they die?  Why can’t I be with them?  I scream to myself in my head.  I’m full-blown crying when I feel someone’s arms go around me, and pull me into a tight hug.  I look up to see Alex staring down at me.  Well this is really unexpected.  I could use anyone right now; I don’t care if this guy is a dick.  He’s providing a shoulder to cry on.

He doesn’t say anything, I lay my head on his shoulder.  He probably feels really awkward right now.  I look back up at him to see he is still looking down at me.  He is actually being really nice.  He’s brushing through my hair and rubbing my back.  The crying is slowly coming to a stop.  He Starts to get up but I grab his hand first.  He looks down at me with a scared expression.

“Please don’t leave, I don’t want to be alone.  They all left me, please don’t leave,” I realize he has no idea my parents are dead, and that my brother left me here.  He nods his head and climbs into bed with me.  He pulls me tight to him.  I don’t object, it’s exactly what I need.

“Riley, why are you here?” he whispers in my ear.  The feeling of his breath on my face makes me shiver.

“What do you mean?” I ask playing dumb.

“You know what I mean, why did you come to live with us?” Alex asks me.

“What do you think?” I ask.  I’m curious, because Hayden knows why I’m here, but I want to know what the other boys’ theories are.

“Honestly, at first I thought you were just some spoiled brat who got in trouble with her parents, but now I’m thinking it’s more than that with all the screaming, and crying while you sleep,” he tells me quietly.

“Well, you were wrong if I was spoiled I would be with my brother right now, I did not chose to be here and I do not want to be here,” I don’t mean to sound rude and ungrateful, but I just miss my brother.

“So why are you here?”

“My parents died, literally last night, at like eleven, my brother can’t afford me to live with him.  He is going to find a job then earn money until he can afford to support the both of us,” I tell him crying again.  This is so hard.  How did he get me to tell him all of that?  These Wilson boys’ make me spill my guts, how?