Chapter 1: First day of school

Ring ring ring
Wtf aissssshhhhh stupid alarm clock aisshhhh

Y/M/N: Y/N WAKKEEE UUUPP!!! ITS 1ST DAY OF SCHOOL IN YOUR NEW SCHOOL.

Y/N: MOM I KNOW NO NEED TO SCREAM AISSHHH!!

Y/M/N: WHAT DID U SAY YOUNG LADY WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING AT MEHH.

Y/N:SORRYYY!!

I got up and went to the bathroom and got ready for school.
This is what I'm wearing

I went downstairs and went to the kitchen and my mom gave me my breakfast

Y/M/N: Here is your breakfast go and eat

Y/N: Tnx mom!! Mhhmmmm yyuummm!!

And kissed her on her cheeks

Y/M/N: Ewe Y/n get off hehe...

Y/N: Mom I'm going now

Y/M/N: ohhh OK I'm gonna call the driver now

Y/N: Noooo!! Pls can I walk I don't want people being close to me because we are rich mom I want them to go near me not because of money.

I'm like this because before I had a friend or what so I call fake friends who only used me for money. And why I'm a nerd because I don't like boys liking me because of my looks. I want them to love me for who I am.

Back to the story

Y/M/N:OK fine just be careful and tell me if you have any problems in school.

Y/N:tnx mom!!! Byyyyeeeee!!!

So I took my bag and started walking going to school the school is just near our house. Well because we own the school but shhhhh I don't want anyone know that my parents own the school. Like I said I don't like people sticking on me because of parents wealth,so I have arrived and I went to the office to get my schedule.

So first class is math great math I don't really like math but oh well. Even though I'm a nerd I don't like math because its boring..

So I head over to my math class and went inside.

Ms.Lee: oh are you perhaps the new student.

Y/N: oh, yes

Ms.Lee: Oh OK!! Attention everyone we have a new student, go and introduce yourself