Special guest

I woke up feeling sick, fuck why now ugghhh this is so annoying.I forced myself to stand up but fail so I checked the time it's 9:00.Then fucking some idiot or I say my evil husband barge in our room and started yelling.

Jimin:"Hey!! You're still in bed get up I told you I have a special guest and I don't want her to see you because it might ruin my relationship with her."

Y/N:"Ok,I'm sorry here I'm gettiing up you see,"Y/N protested.
Jimim:"Just hurry up I don't want her to come here and see you,"Jimin argued back.

I stood up and then head to the bathroom and showered or as I say my morning routine.I went to my closet pick a nice clothes and wear my rounded glasses. Then gather all my stuff and head out of the room and went to the kitchen grab some apple.

Jimin: "We're are you going?"Jimin asked.
Y/N: Ohh!! I'm going out so I won't disturb your lovely day with your special fucking guest and plus I think she's stupid to even hang out with you opps I even think shes's a hoe,"Y/N answered."argghhh we've been just together not even a day and I'm hating it already the fact I'm married to you Jimin like its annoying me how I agreed to this marriage ohh yeah I want to divorce after 2 years or I bet we won't even last long I think we can adjust it to a year,"Y/N complained.

Jimin:Wait!! we freaking had a fucking deal that we divorce when I get the company you idiot,"Jimin answered.
Y/N: WHO!!THE!!FUCK!!YOU!!CALLED!!IDIOT!!

Y/N:"You know what Park Jimin I'm so done with you",Y/N said."I cant even bare being with you ugghhh if only i can control my life I would marry someone who isn't a monster like you who freaking wants money and freaking fuck girls all the time", Y/N said.*tears began to drop*
I'm tired so tired of this bullshit*sobbing*

Jimin's p.o.v.
-------
She looks so hurt did I hurt her so much. She began crying hard I began to approach her but then she ran away. To be honest she hurt me with the words she said.It hurts me seeing her like this and I fucking don't know why normally I wouldn't care about anything else, but for her its different. Ugghhh I'm going crazy.

I chased after her

Jimin: Y/N!!! Y/N!!! COME BACK HERE!!!! Y/N!!! PLS STOP RUNNING AWAY!!! Y/N!! STOP!!!

She open the door and bump in to someone.Ohhh shoot pls don't be her pls don't be her pls don't be her.

Y/N's p.o.v
------
I began running away while crying.I'm too tired to face him more but why do I feel hurt when I shouted at him ugghhh nevermind I just have to get out of here I just can't it's hard for me to face him now.

I opened the door and bump in to a girl she smells familiar uggghhh It's the idiot TZUYU.

Jimin: TZUYU!!! HI!!! Babe let me explain.
Y/N: ohhhh!!! So this is your fucking special guest this slut huh.I just can't believe you, so that's why you dont want her to see me cuz your fucking dating this slut. Ohhh why do I even care I'm not even special to you we're just nothing.I'm just your wife or I say we got arranged marriange and don't even love each other cool. You know what I'm going and you can fucking fuck your slut the whole night until you guys go to fucking hell.

Tzuyu: "Who the fuck did you call slut your the fucking slut here not me so back off,babe she just call me a slut", she said with a bitch tone.*pouts*
Y/N: "SHUT UP BITCH I AIN'T THE SLUT HERE YOU ARE AND STOP DOING THAT YOU FUCKING LOOK LIKE A MONKEY OR GORILLA!"Y/N screamed.

Then I ran away.I just can't stay there anymore or else I'm gonna break down.

Jimin:Y/N-ah!!! Y/N-ah!!! aisshhh
Tzuyu: "Babe~~ don't mind her lets just have fun ok you know,"said the slut
Jimin: "Ohhh!! ok!!! sorry for that lets just go to the room ok," Jimin answered back. (kiss her cheeks)*she just giggled when I kissed her cheeks*

Girls you can full them easily so you can fuck them. But I know one person who can't be fool and that's Y/N.*sighs*

Y/N's p.o.v
------
I called Yoongi and asked him if I can stay in his house for now and he said yes.I also called the taxi and told him to go drop me in Yoongi's house.

Finally I arrived and I rang the door bell.

Ring!!! Ring!!!

Yoongi's p.o.v.
-------
Y/N called me and I picked it up.She was crying,but why do I feel like this.

Y/N:"SUGA!!PLS LET ME STAY IN YOUR HOME FOR A WHILE PLS",said Y/N. *sobbing*
Yoongi: "Ohhhh ok,but Y/N what happen pls do tell me," Yoongi asked.
Y/N: "Yoongi can I tell you next time I'm sorry I just can't tell you right now,"Y/N answered.
Yoongi: "Oh ok!"Yoongi answered.

Then after 30 min I heard the door bell rang I think it's Y/N.Yup!! it was her. I opened the door so she could get it and I carried her suit case.

ayee i know that it's boring but i always try my best and i really want to update you guys and for the people who are reading this ugly story a big fat thank you i love you guys sorry for the mistakes.

~authornim