She's Back

So this is a short view of the season 2 of Forced Marriage of Jimin so I'm gonna name this ff She's back ok and for the people had supported me even though I don't know you guys I just wanted to tell you that I'm thankful and I love you guys so now lets see or read like a mini part of it.
------------------

I will make you suffer my love. I am here to seek revenge for all the pain you gave me.

Who are you??

Mark: I am Mark.I am here to help you seek revenge to XXXXX and to my fiance XXXXXX.

Sana: Wow you look pretty wow a hidden beauty is in you.

???: Thank you Sana!!

Jimin's p.o.v
------------------
"Hey!!Babe do you like the party,"he said.

"Hey!! Yes I love it!!"Seulgi said.

Jimin glance to this girl and he was confuse he doesn't know what's is going on.

??? p.o.v
I am here to teach you how to fight,"Jackson said.

"I am here to teach you how to be confident,"Momo said.

"Hey!! I am here to teach you different type of language but I bet you know English so we are not gonna learn that ok,"Nikki said..
I am here to teach you how to fight,"Jackson said.

"I am here to teach you how to be confident,"Momo said.

"Hey!! I am here to teach you different type of language but I bet you know English so we are not gonna learn that ok,"Nikki said.

"wow your so pretty wow,"he said.

"Wow she's really a great model,"photographer said.

"I know she is,"Mark said.

"Hey I'm Park Minji. I am a model and a fashion designer from paris.

"I'm not her so stop going to me,"she said.

"No no your lying you are her stop lying to me I love you so pls come back,"Jimin said.

HAHAHHAHA I'M BACK BITCHES

Sorry if your confuse but this is a short view about it.