NOOO Y/N

So yes I said I might not continue, but you guys I got inspired again to continue and after this season I will make a another ff I hope you guys would like it and I will finish season 1 of this ff then make the other story then when that ff is finish I will make a season 2 for this ff

Jimin's p.o.v
-------------------
I went to the bathroom and saw her lying in the cold floor.Ohhh shit I think she got heart attack.I don't know what to do ahhh call the ambulance.

Time skip in the hospital
---------------------------------------
Doctor:"Mr.Park she needs her surgery now,"he said.

Jimin:"Ahh ok,please do it fast and please do everything to save her,"I said

Doctor:"We will do the best we could do Mr.Park,"he said.

Its been 2 hours but there's still no news about Y/N until.

??? p.o.v
---------------
So her surgery was early hahahah my plan is not goona make that in the way.Park Jimin finally I can have you.

1 day later
----------------
After the surgery of Y/N its was suprising that she woke up right away.

Y/N's p.o.v
---------------
me:"Hey!! Jimin I want to go outside to have fresh air,"she asked.

Jimin:"No!!! Y/N you go to stay here and rest,"he said.

me:"ahhhh Jimin pls pls pls ahhhh Jimin Chimchim pls pls ahhhh shortie jamless".

Jimin:"Ok!ok!ok!"

So they went out,but then someone kissed Jimin.

???: "Babe!! hey I miss you.Ohh who's this."

Jimin:"hey!! baby I miss you too ohh this is Y/N my cousin ahhahah why are you here",he said.

???:"ohhh I have to visit my friend actually she's sick so I had to go take care of her so bye babe see you later,"she said.*winks*

Jimin:"Ok ok bye I love you,"he said.

Then she kissed Jimin in fron of me and left.

me:"Jimin!! I need to go back to my room I want to rest I don't want fresh air any more and I have a favor to ask can you leave me alone so I can sleep peacefully pls," she said.*with teary eyes*

Jimin:"Ohh ok..."

They head back and Jimin left her alone so she can rest.

So he loves that girl hahhah what did I expect he didn't even introduce me to her like my name and my real title of being the wife.Ahhhh I get it she's hot and everything,but he didn't have to shove it in my face that they are together.Ahhh go ahead and fuck each other ahhh I'm out.

Next day
--------------
The girl came from yesterday came then slap Y/N and told her to leave Jimin and she knows that she's the wife and she needs to die.

She's really evil everyday was like that ti'll Jimin and had fight about it he has been being mean to me when I remember that girl is is ahhhh no no no pls no she really looks different nooooo.

SEULGI my childhood friend my best friend noo she beyrayed me nooo.

Jimin I love you but I also hate you.Hahha I guess it's better if I'm gone.And you don't like a nerd and ugly girl like me.You love girls that are sexy and pretty.So now I'm gonna let go and set you free.I love you Jiminie.

6:00pm
Y/N was sleeping then Jimin went in then Y/N started having attacks while sleeping then the machines went crazy her heart beat was deacresing

Jimin called the doctors then the doctors rushed to her then the doctors examine her and everything was critical she had to get a surgery again.

Jimin's p.o.v
-------------------
The doctor went out with Y/N then they were rushing going out then I asked.

me:"Doctor what's going on?"he asked.

Doctor:"We have to surgery her again,"doctor answered.

me:"Do everything to save her pls,"he said.

Doctor:"Yes!! we will,"he answered back.

Jimin was really worried that something might happen to her.He was so nervous it didn't feel right.

"Y/N~ah pls pls hold on pls,"he said.

Doctor's p.o.v
----------------------
Doctor:"She might not make it",he said worriedly.

The sound of the machine echoed in the room ohhhh my ggaawwwd noooo she she nooo

Doctor:"You guys worked hard".And you guys did your best."

The Doctor went out and told him the news

Doctor:"Mr.Park we are very sorry but her body wasn't able to handle it she was really in a bad condition I'm sorry we did our best sorry for your lost Mr.Park."

Jimin's p.o.v
-------------------
No no no no what tf is going on no don't Y/N noooooo

Doctor:I'm so sorry
Me:"No!!!Your lying no pls I told you to save her f***ing do everything but you let her die." *sobbing*

??? p.o.v
--------------
Hahhahah she died this is easier that i thought hahhahah Y/N bye bye sucker

Jimin's p.o.v
-------------------
After the funeral of Y/N I became really upset, depress, and mad. I realize who I truly love,who I want to be with,but that person is no longer here I'm sorry Y/N.She's gone my Y/N is gone my love my soul my everything is gone.I shouldn't have hudt her I should have love her and stayed with her.I should have said I love her.We should have been together, but I was stupid to make her just my friend.

Hey guys this is the end of season 1
and I promise I will make season 2 and so don't worry.

~authornim