Star Mine x Strange Dark (StarDark)

StarMine x Strange Dark

(StarDark)

"C'mon Dark! You'll love the beach! I can't believe you have never been before!" Star said as he parked his car. He and Dark were going to watch fireworks on the beach. Dark hopped out of the orange sports car, he squinted at the bright sunlight. Noticing this, Star handed his shorter friend a pair of sunglasses. Dark gave him a small smile as he placed them over his eyes, "Remind me why we're here again... it's too bright and hot out here...." Dark said wiping sweat off his forehead. "I've told you how many times already? We're here for the summer fesival, but we are not gonna go untill it's time for the fireworks!" Star was acting like an over excited child, to Dark anyway. "Can we PLEASE go to our room? It's way too hot!"

"You're just not used to being outside! You stay in too much... that's why I wanted to bring you instead of one of the others!"

"I like staying in-....wow..." Dark looked twards the sunset completely awe-struck. Star saw the look on his face and smiled. "If you think that's beautiful, wait till the fireworks... speaking of, we need to go! We need to find a good place on the beach to sit!" Star grabbed the blanket from the backseat of his car and locked the doors. "Come on, Dark! We don't wanna miss it!" He grabbed said boy's arm and dragged him onto the sandy beach.

They soon found a place to sit, far away from the crowd of people. Dark sat with his legs crossed, fully engrossed in his PSP. Star poked his arm, "Hey, the fireworks are about to start..." . Dark sighed, saving his game and turning off the power. Star moved a bit closer to Dark as the first few fireworks shot across the sky. Dark watched as the colorful lights danced in the sky, "...Wow...it's so beautiful...". "You wanna know what's more beautiful than this...?" Star said in a low voice. "What?" Dark asked turning to face his friend. Star took his hand, "You", he leaned in and kissed Dark full on the lips. He pulled away shortly after to see a wide-eyed, bushing Dark. "W-w-what was t-that f-for?!" He asked still shocked. "Dark... I think I may have fallen in love with you..."

"What are y-you saying?"

"I love you, Dark..."

"Star I....I-I..." he paused looking away, he then let out a heavy sigh "I think I may love you too..." he looked up into Star's blue eyes. They both leaned in and shared another soft kiss. Little did they know two yaoi-obsessed girls sat a distance away from them and watched them kissing, "Aaaaaaaw~! Hey, Z... I told you this was a good spot!" The taller blonde whispered to the shorter girl next to her, who was currently holding a tissue over her nose, nodded in agreement.

The two boys still had their lips locked together, but they soon pulled away for air. Star kissed Dark's forehead, "I love you". Dark looked up at him as he wrapped his arm around Star's back and laid his head on his shoulder, "I love you too...". They watched the rest of the fireworks together. Dark was glad that he agreed to come with Star tonight...really glad.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N: I'm a TERRIBLE writer!! I'm not good at writing romance-y things...

BTW, the two girls mentioned are me and my cousin. She often puts us in her stories so I decided to try it!

And the cover for this story is from Pixiv! One of my friends told me about a tag on Pixiv called 'StarDark Summer Plan'. Also, if StarDark isn't a pairing you like, try the 'レンレン ' (len len) tag! There's tons of cute pics on both of those tags! I do not own the images, they belong to the awesome artists who drew them.

And thanks for reading!!

-AwesomeFanGurl54