Trickster × Strange Dark

•♥Trickster x Strange Dark♥•

There was only one person who knew why Dark stayed up so late. And this one person had watched him as he slept one night and was surprised to hear Dark whimpper and make small sounds of fear. Dark had even woke up crying one night. No one ever knew about any of this, because of the way Dark acted when he was around other people. The one who did know, never said anything about it to Dark or anyone else. This one person was Trickster. Even though he was one of the modules, he was still a dream eater.

After deciding he couldn't stay awake for much longer, Dark hesitantly went to bed. He laid on his bed, looking up at the celing untill he drifted off to sleep.

.............

The small green-eyed boy sat up in his bed, panting and sweating. He felt like curling up in a ball and crying. Dark laid back down and closed his eyes, trying to calm himself, when he felt the side of the bed dip down. Turning over, Dark found himself looking up into a pair of blue eyes, "Even though my room is next door and you know that I can help you, you still lay here and let your dreams almost scare you to death..."

"I-I don't need your help...."

"While you were asleep, you begged someone to 'stop', and you're shaking..."

"I-I'm c-cold..."

"How could you be? It's the middle of June!"

"I-I just a-am! G-go away..."

"Fine... just remember to call me if you need me..."

"L-like I-I'll actually call a-an idiot l-like y-you..."

"....Again, call if you need me"

*+*+*ONE MONTH LATER*+*+*

Dark was up late yet again, but for a different reason. He hasn't had a single nightmare in a month...since Trickster offered to help him. Deciding that Trickster did something to him, he went to said person's room and knocked on the door. When the taller boy answered the door, Dark didn't let him even have time to say anything before he began to speak, "You did something to me!"

"What do you mean?"

"I haven't had a nightmare in a month! You had to do something!"

"I swear I didn't. Besides, I couldn't help you even if I wanted to because you have to want my help. I can't just make your dreams go away without permission..."

"I still don't believe you!", Dark walked back into his room and slammed the door. He fell back on his bed and shortly after, drifted off to sleep.

*+*+*ONE HOUR LATER*+*+*

"...T-trickster!.....TRICKSTER!!", Dark called as he sobbed into his pillow. A few seconds later, Trickster suddenly appeared in front of him, "Dark? What's wrong?", the smaller boy quickly got up and clung to the other blonde. "T-take t-them a-away! A-all o-of t-them! P-please!", he cried before he was suddenly picked up. Trickster sat down on the bed with Dark in his lap, "Are you sure? Once they're gone, you can't get them back...", he said and Dark nodded. Dark laid his forehead on Trickster's shoulder as he tried to calm himself down. "...hold out your pinkie..."

Dark didn't question it and did as he was told. He watched as Trickster linked their two fingers together and held them there for a moment before releasing them, "Don't be afraid to go to sleep now... you'll never have another nightmare again..."

"I-I have o-one m-more thing I want y-you to do..."

"And what might that be?"

"Stay w-with me t-tonight..."