Blue Moon x Strange Dark & Aitetsu x Blue Moon

Dark was walking around the mansion, looking for Blue. He had even asked a few people if they had seen him around anywhere. He decided to stop looking for a little while and go into the garden behind the mansion.

When Dark opened the glass door, he saw Blue...kissing Aitetsu. He immediately stepped back inside and closed the door. Dark ran into the bathroom, slamming the door and locking it. The green-eyed boy dropped to his knees and began to cry. Dark had been in love Blue since they met. They had always been close friends, but Dark wished they would be more than that. He stood up and leaned against the sink as he opened the medicine cabinet. Dark moved a few objects around before he found what he was looking for, a razor.

Dark dropped down on his knees again as more tears fell from his eyes. Soft hiccups escaped his lips as he held the razor in front of him. He stared at it for a moment before he held out his left arm and placed the razor on his wrist, pressing it lightly into his pale skin. Dark hesitated for a moment before quickly sliding the sharp razor across his wrist.

Dark gasped as he felt the stinging pain. His bood dripping onto the white tile floor. He then placed the razor further down his arm and made a long, shallow cut. Dark began to cry again when the pain became worse. He then thought about why he was doing this, "B-blue...why?....w-why can't you l-love m-me?", He cried to himself as he made another cut on his right arm.

After making a few more cuts, he dropped the bloody razor on the floor. He had began to feel a little light-headed, so he decided to lay down on the blood-covered floor. Dark suddenly felt tired and closed his eyes, "I-I love y-you B-blue..." he whispered to himself as he faded into unconsciousness.

........

Blue and Aitetsu were walking down the hall when Blue noticed the bathroom light was on, 'That's odd... nobody ever uses this bathroom...'

"Hey Aitetsu... could you go get the key to this bathroom for me?"

"Sure! I'll be right back!" the shorter blond happily went to retrieve said key. Meanwhile, Blue laid down on his stomach so he could see under the door, 'Th-that l-looks like blood....a-and....' "Dark!" He quickly got up off the floor and ran to go find Aitetsu.

Blue nearly ran into said boy, "Give me t-the key... a-and please s-stay h-here!" He said as Aitetsu gave him the key. "O-okay..." he thought Blue was acting very odd... he did as he was told and waited in the kitchen.

Blue ran back down the hall and franticly unlocked the door and opened it. He saw the blood covered floor, the razor, and Dark. "D-dark..." he stepped over the red puddles and kneeled down beside the unconscious boy. He noticied the cuts on his wrists as silent tears made their way down his face, "W-why would y-you do this to yourself?", he placed two fingers on Dark's neck and checked for a pulse...he didn't feel one. Blue started to panic as he pulled his phone from his back pocket. He dialed 911 and told them all of the necessary information. When he hung up the phone, he gently picked the smaller boy up and quickly carried him twards the front door.

Aitetsu noticed Blue run by and followed him, "Hey! Blue what's-", he noticed Dark and his eyes widened, "What happened?! I-is h-he okay?!"

"I-I don't know... h-he doesn't h-have a pulse..."

"Did you call for help?"

"Y-yes..." Blue said as he saw the red and blue lights outside. Aitetsu opened the door for him, "G-go with him... make sure he's okay...", he said as Blue walked out the door. "I will..." he handed the boy over to the EMTs and stepped up into the ambulance before the doors were closed.