Twenty Five: Your Heart Lies Here

A/n: I hope you also like Eurielle! Her voice really is a beautiful one! Yup. I love her. Imagine an ending credit. I can totally find her song a summary of this book. You can also imagine Eurielle as Emi Igawa singing to Kousei. 😊😊😊

Alright. Back to the story!

...

Miyazono Kaori,
Can death be a choice?
If I die right here, should I stay?

Miyazono Kaori,
Once again, I hear your voice
I want to see you once more.

Miyazono Kaori,
One day,
We'll be able to duet again.

Would you let me stay here,
In this vast empty blue sky?
You eliminated a lot of my fears...

You're as pure as snow.
You're beautiful yet dangerous.
You vanished after I knew I adore you.

You really are a stupid girl, Kaori.
You shouldn't have left me.

Can I stay with you?

I love you, Miyazono Kaori!
You don't know how I miss you!!!

...

Kousei opened his eyes and wondered where he is. The skies are so blue and the ground he's in looked like it's made of glass. He also noticed that he is wearing a white shirt and pants.

"Where am I? Am I dead?" he asked himself while he stands up.

"You're not dead, yet," a familiar voice answered from behind him.

When he heard that voice, he badly wanted to cry so hard. He looked behind him.

He began crying harder after he saw Kaori, holding a transparent violin. She's wearing a white dress and has angel wings.

Kousei hugged her immediately and screamed at her, "Kaori! I missed you so much!"

Kaori smiled at him, "Kousei, you are dying."

Kousei was shocked by what she said that he separated from her and asked her, "Kaori, I read your letter. Is it all true? Do you really like me?"

She blushed in front of him. "Forgive me for lying, Kousei. I don't know how I will get to be with you and save you from yourself if I haven't lied."

Kousei hugged her again and cried, "I forgive you, Kaori."

Kaori touched his face and said to him once again, "You shouldn't stay here, Kousei. If you stay longer, you will truly die and be trapped in here. If you keep staying here, you won't be able to go back."

Kousei hugged her tighter. "I want to stay here, Kaori. I don't have anyone important up there anyway. I always wished to die. I tried killing myself before but they have always been able to stop me."

He smiled at her but he soon found Kaori crying due to anger and disgust. "Are you going to abandon Emi Igawa? Are you forgetting your brother? Will you just leave your legal guardians?" she screamed at him.

Her wings flapped up and took him by the arm and they both flew up.

She brought him inside his hospital room where a lot of nurses and his doctor are trying to revive him for so many times already but his heart hasn't revived yet. His heart was so broken when he saw himself in that position below the many stars.