Le Frenchiest Fry: •3•

• • • • • • • • •(LAFAYETTE'S POV) • • • • • • • • •

If anyone had to the right to be scared entering Collage it was Lafayette.

Marquis de Lafayette reached America last night. He barley knew two words of English. It was gonna be a struggle to make friends if you can't communicate with them.

He pounded on the door to the dorm, he some how managed to find. It was impressive, considering not being able to understand the English lady giving him directions.

A shorter man with brown hair tired back into a messy, loose ponytail greeted him at the door.

"Hey there, I'm Alexander Hamilton." Alex spat, suddenly excited to make a good first impressions on his new roommates.

((With that look? Sorry sweetie))

"Bonjour. je m'appelle Lafayette," He greeted nervously

((If anyone needs anything Lafayette, or even Alexander says translated just let me know))

Alex realized that Lafayette didn't know how to speak English. Luckily, Alexander could speak every language pretty fluently...except Dutch...don't ask why....

"Bonjour là mon nom est Alexander Hamilton. Ravi de vous rencontrer. entre." Alex smiled.

Lafayette's face lit up.

"Je vous remercie!" Laf smiled back at Alexander, Happy someone could understand French.

Lafayette came in the dorm, accepting Alex's invite.

He was pretty sure that he wanted to room with Alexander, that was until he was greeted by Hercules Mulligan.

"H-Hey..." The tailor greeted

"salut! Je suis Lafayette! Je viens de France, c'est pourquoi je parle français évidemment. Je vais rester avec toi, c'est comme ça que je suis dans ce dortoir. hehe vous êtes mignon-oups je l'ai dit à voix haute?!" Lafayette quickly spoke, almost like he was rapping an epically fast song in French.

((That was basically Lafayette rambling in French. He was just saying how he was from France and was staying in that dorm. No need to translate...You didn't miss out on anything I swear😏))

"Uhhh what?" Hercules had a blank stare.

Lafayette turned bright red. Clearly, not everyone can speak French here.

Lafayette noticed Alexander smirk at him.

But, some can. Stupid rambling!

"Lafayette, c'est Hercules Mulligan," Alexander introduced Lafayette to Hercules.

Lafayette, still blushing, gave a little wave.

Hercules side-smiled with a bit of a laugh.

"This is Lafayette," Alexander told Mulligan.

"Cool. It's nice to meet you-," Hercules stopped and looked at Alex, "Can you tell him It's nice to meet him?"

"Sure thing." Alex smirked evily.

"Oui, Lafayette, Hercules dit que c'est un plaisir de vous rencontrer. à peu près sûr qu'il pense aussi ton mignon."

Lafayette turned bright red and looked at Hercules.

Mulligan noticed this and looked at Alexander worried

"What did you tell him?!"

"Uhh that you think he's cool and that it was nice to meet him.."

"That's it?" Hercules asked not fully trusting Alexander.

Hamilton giggled, "...Yes...."

"Alexander!!" Hercules half whined, half yelled.

Alex shrugged with a laugh.

Another knock on the door sounded.

Hercules walked Lafayette to the hall to choose a room. He was most likely gonna convince Lafayette to stay with him.

• • • • • • • • • • •(FORGET POVS) • • • • • • • • • •

Alexander opened the door to see a tall guy.

Why was everyone so freakin tall around here?

"Hey, Biotch!" The man barked, walking straight past Hamilton and into the dorm.

"Well, Hello to you to!" Alexander scoffed.

The new guy chucked his bags on the couch.

He flopped down beside his bag and turned on the TV.

Alexander just stared at the man who just welcomed himself in and went straight to the TV.

"What are you looking at?!" The man laughed at Alexander.

"A lazy idiot! What room do you want?" Alex yipped, getting straight to the point.

"Uhh whatever one has the most space."  The guy told him ignoring the first part of Alexander's sentence.

"Uggh. Great."

That meant the jerk was bunking with Alex If Lafayette wasn't.

"I'm Alexander Hamilton." He said, deciding to try his best to get along with his new roommate.

"I'm Thomas Jefferson. The greatest person you'll ever meet."

Eyeroll from Hamilton.

The door was still open and another tallish guy peeked his head in the dorm.

"Hey," He entered with a cough

Alexander turned around with a smile.

"Hey there, I'm Alexander Hamilton."

"James Madison."

James shut the door the pretty much ignored them and went straight to the rooms.

Alexander just kind of stood there. It all started out okay. Not so much now.

He was 100% fine with Hercules Mulligan. Totally chill with the French guy (Fry). But, now he was bunking with a total jerk and had an ignorant, solitude person living in the same dorm.

He wasn't sure he could survive with any of these people for a whole year.

Knock. Knock.

The final roommate has arrived.

A/N

I give up on POVs! Everything with e be in third person. So, no one's POV...or rather everyone's POV. Maybe?