Chapter 3

Hey guys! I'm going to try an update as soon as possible but with school and all, that's gonna be a bit difficult. Don't forget to share this story with your friends and your friend's friends. I'm looking forward to writing but what's the point if no one is there to read it? Ciao~!

==============

(Y/N) laughed as her sisters bickered over the front seat. Yeah sure, she was the oldest but sometimes she wished that her sisters would act their age... just once. What was this argument about? Well, you see, since (y/n) agreed to take them to the world conference, they wanted to go. But now they were arguing over who gets the front seat and it was getting a little bit annoying.

"Enough! I'm driving and you two are going to sit in the back, got it!?" (Y/n) yelled. The sisters stopped immediately, nodding their heads and sitting in the car. (Y/n) sighed before sitting in the car herself. The white leather seats contrasted with the black outline of the Ferrari. (A/N: Reader~chan has style!) As (y/n) drove, her sister decided that it was the perfect time to start singing. "Marukaite Chikyuu... Marukaite Chikyuu... Boku Hetalia!" She sang softly. (Y/n) smiled as she listened to her sister sing. It had always been a gift blessed upon the small country. When ever she sang, the world seemed to stop and listen. She was even offered a job at a prestigious academy for gifted voices but she turned it down.

(Y/n) was very incouraging to her sister so she supported any decision her sister made... but that doesn't go for Clare. Clare thinks that her sister turned down the amazing opportunity to go to a wonderful school because of her. She constantly fights with her sister so she can blame someone else besides herself. But the truth is, Wolf didn't turn down the school because of Clare, she turned it down because she was a country. Wolf would have to spend at least seven years at the school and poeple would get supicious because she didn't age.

"We're here!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she turned the car off and hoped out. Her sisters followed in suit, grumbling and arguing. (Y/n) sighed as climbed into the small boat. Her sisters climbed in and just as they were about to sail away, two other girls ran up. "WAIT!" They called... (Y/n) looked over and saw...