Chapter 4-9 (Rewritten)

"We're here!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she turned the car off and hoped out. Her sisters followed in suit, grumbling and arguing. (Y/n) sighed as climbed into the small boat. Her sisters climbed in and just as they were about to sail away, two other girls ran up. "WAIT!" They called... (Y/n) looked over and saw...

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Two children? The kids quickly ran up to the boat beforehand waving. "Come back, Miss (C/n)!" One yelled. The other waved slightly before calling out.

"I'll watch over the island for you!" (Y/n) laughed. She, along with her sisters, waved to the children. Smiling and laughing. The kids parents soon came along and took their children away, waving at the now distant boat.

"So... when are we gonna get there!?" Clare asked excitedly. (Y/n) looked over, the wind blowing through her (h/l) (h/c) hair. 

"Soon. Very soon."

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

After what seemed like years, the boat finally docked in London. Ah yes, wonderful London. All the girls except for (y/n) stared in awe at the surrounding buildings and food. (Y/n) however looked amused as she watched the girls. She somehow felt like their mother even though she was technically related to the two of them. "Oi! You'll catch flies." She said laughing as the girls shut their open mouths and followed her through the streets of the well known city. The new girl's eyes darted from place to place as Clare made slightly perverted comments directed to the men passing by. And every time she did, Wolf would smack her over the head. Fun times, right? (Y/n) lead the youngsters through the streets until they arrived at a gate. It was made of iron, and spray painted black. Two golden lions sat on either side of the gate, almost as if to guard it. (Y/n) smirked and pushed it open, completely ignoring the 'No Trespassing' sign which was hanging on the gate. The younger countries were slightly concerned at this but trusted completely in their elder. They followed her until she arrived at a big white manor. Complete with bushes and trees. (Y/n) carefully walked up to the door and pulled it down, motioning her comrades to enter. They did so and she carefully closed the door. Once again the girls were filled with awe. Big, crystal chandeliers hung from the ceiling and expensive items littered the area. Even the paintings looked like if they were touched they would disintegrate.

"Hey. Follow me." (Y/n) whispered as she lead her sisters through the hallways. Finally she arrived at the door. She walked over and carefully put her ear to the door. Clareand Wolf basically died on the spot. THIS IS WHAT SHE DID WHEN SHE WENT TO THE MEETINGS!? The younger girls sat down on the window seals and started playing little games while waiting for this boring thing to be over. Honestly though, what were they expecting?

»§•~{With the other countries}~•§«

The countries, which included with axis and the allies, all waiting in the crowed meeting room surrounding America's laptop. The screen was security camera footage from the camera outside and they were waiting for that (h/c) haired girl to show herself. After awhile they got bored so they continued on with their business. That is until a certain blonde boy noticed three girls outside the meeting room door. Or that's what he could see from the laptop. "Hey! Who are they?" He asked. England looked over and saw the same thing

"She is here.., and she brought some friends?" He said, more like asked. Germany nodded and made his was to the door, gripping the handle and waiting for something. England nodded and Germany swiftly opened the door, screaming was heard from the other side.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

(Y/n) swiftly jumped back. Wolf and Clare screamed while (Y/n) stood up. A large blonde man stood there, staring at them. (Y/n) glared before reaching into her bag. That's when Germany lunged. He swiftly grabbed her arm and twisted it, causing her to scream in pain. (Y/n) brought her leg up and kicked him in the shin, resulting in her release. By now all the girls had weapons. Wolf, a sword. Clare, a battle axe. And (Y/n), a shotgun. The blonde man slowly stood, holding his knee, before he charged once again. But not at (y/n), at Wolf. Her younger sister feebly raised her sword before dropping it, lifting her leg, and spin kicking the German in the stomach. This surprised everyone, especially a certain panda loving nation. Her moves cut through the air like a knife through butter.