Chapter 6

The girls sat in silence, their thoughts jumbled and all that was heard was their heavy breathing. The swirling circles of pink and blue burned into (y/n)'s mind. She kept glancing at the mirror and the others were starting to notice. Kayla looked at the mirror before standing up and walking to it. She screamed and fell to the ground, causing the others to rush over to her. They all noticed a different person in the mirror. Kayla, or her reflection, had pitch black hair and violet eyes. Her clothes consisted of a white shirt, a black blazer, black skirt, and black tights. Wolf shoved Kayla out of the way to look at her own reflection. Pure white, short hair and shining teal eyes looked back. A black headband rested on her head and her clothes were a black puffy shirt and a white over shirt. A white plaid skirt and black boots completed the outfit.

Now it was Amy's turn. Her reflection consisted of long, white hair and blue eyes. A white formal shirt with a black tie and military jacket covered her torso and a grey shirt with lining covered her waist. Long black socks and black combat boots covered her feet. And finally tan gloves covered her hands.

Next was Clare. Her long grey hair and shiny light blue eyes shown back. A red plaid scarf was wrapped around her neck, complemented by a yellow overcoat. A white shirt and black pants finished off the outfit.

By now all the  girls were freaking out and screaming

By now all the girls were freaking out and screaming. Wolf, Clare, and Amy were cuddled together while (Y/n) had jumped into Kayla's arms, while clinging to her neck. Kayla was screaming in surprise, anger, confusion, and fear. The girls stopped screaming.... after awhile. They ended up in the corner of the room making crosses with their fingers and Clare mumbling something like, "Devil mirror...". Seconds later, loud foot steps were heard outside the door and the door flew off its hinges. At least eleven people stormed in with weapons.... wait, twelve. The last one was somewhat hidden. The men searched the room before turning to the girls. The men sweat dropped, and lowered their weapons. That's when the same man that attacked Wolf stepped up, but he blushed when he looked into her eyes and spoke, "What's wrong, aru?"

All the girls pointed at the gold framed mirror and a man gasped. "Angleterre! I thought you got rid of zhat evil zhing!" He spoke. A sigh was heard and then a thick English accent was heard.

"I tried, frog. It keeps coming back." He spoke, rubbing his head. The others started to whisper and talk before one male with a weird curl sticking out of his hair spoke up.

"Ve... Germany... weren't we supposed to decide what to do with them?" He spoke in an Italian accent. Then the blonde man from before spoke.

"Ja... and I think I've figured it out." He says, then pulls out a bunch of colored cloth. He tosses them onto the floor in front of the girls. He stares into their eyes before pointing at the cloth. "Pick one."

Each girl picks up one cloth before looking at it. (Y/n) picks out a cloth with yellow, black, and red strips. The German flag. Wolf looked at her cloth noticing red and yellow. The Chinese flag. Amy looked at hers noticing red, black, and white. Sealand's flag? Next was Kayla, whose flag was... it was multiple flags. Yellow and blue, white and blue, red and blue, white and red, and red and blue. "Oh! She got the nordics! She's so lucky!" A man said, laughing his head off. And finally Clare, her flag was red, green, and white. The Italian flag.

"Oh! She got me, Germany!" The man with the curl said, jumping around.

"Ja... she did. Now jou fraus will have to go with those flags." Ha said pulling (Y/n) and Clare towards him.

"WHAT!?!" All girls exclaimed.

"We have decided to spilt you girls up. We can't let you go until we have all the information we need. It's best if you guys spend time apart so you don't rebel or something!" A man said, laughing. Kayla clutched Amy close to her chest. "But don't worry! We'll switch up houses so you'll never spent too long at one person's house." He spoke again.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Clare was basically clinging to (Y/n) as they walked down the same halls they had entered in. The auburn haired man, known as Italy, was bouncing around in front of the blonde, known as Germany. But unlike the carefree male, he held a tight grip on the girl's arms. Clare started to squirm which earned her a glare and a ride on Germany's shoulder. (Y/n) giggled quietly which gifted her a clinging Italian. "She's so-a cute!" He said rubbing his cheek against her. Germany rolled his eyes and adjusted Clare, cause Clare being Clare, was squirming around. (Stop Clare!). Clare squealed and let go of (y/n), now clinging to the back of Germany's shirt.

"Umm. Where are we going?" (Y/n) spoke, trying to pry the clinging Italian off, failing, and hugging him back, which made him very happy. Germany eyed her before speaking.

"We are going to zhe axis powers house. Me and Italy here are apart of zhe axis, along vith some other people." He started before getting annoyed at Clare. Again she was squirming, so he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her off his shoulder to face him. "Jou vill stop squirming, or I vill personally make sure jou vill spent the night vith mien bruder, and zhat wouldn't be nice. He vill probably rape jou." Clare's eyes widened before a wide smirk pasted itself onto her face. Germany was extremely confused, until (y/n) smacked Clare. Lightly. LIGHTLY! Clare immediately stopped her perverted smirk and smiled.

"Sorry (y/n)" She spoke, still smiling. (Y/n) rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, Yeah."

Germany passed it off and opened the front door. Italy bounded out and jumped into the drivers seat of a bright red Ferrari. Germany rolled his eyes and walked over. Placing... more like throwing Clare, into the back seat and opening the door for (Y/n). After they were all in, Germany turned to the girls. "Jou might vant to hold on." He spoke. Clare tilted her head before the car zoomed away. Her screams turned into cries of amusement and in less than a minute, they were outside a house.

Yeah. I know it sucked but I had no inspiration for this chapter. Tell me who you would like to meet in the next chapter and I'll make sure (y/n) will meet them in the most awkward way ;)