Chapter 7

Germany opened the passengers side door and stepped out. Clare opened her door and walked out, only to be grabbed by Germany once again. She huffed but then started laughing at (Y/n)'s state of well-being. (Y/n) herself, was clutching onto the seat so hard that her knuckles turned white. Her body was shaking like a leaf and she looked as if she had just witnessed heaven and hell. Italy, being himself, opened (Y/n)'s door and pulled her out, only receiving her death grip. He tilted his head quizzically before picking her up slightly and setting her back down on his feet. He then proceeded to walk to the front door, unlocking it, and stepping inside, all while (Y/n) is standing on his toes.

Once inside, Italy walked over to the couch and tried to calm her down. Germany followed, and set Clare down before walked off to do some other things. Big Mistake. Clare immediately started to explore the house, heading up the stairs. She soon opened a door to be met with the strong oder of pizza and tomatos. Clare looked around, noticing a few things here and there. A queen sized bed was in the corner of the room, with green bedding. The curtains matching the green color and several clothing items were scattered on the floor. She investigated a bit more before hearing something. A shower. It was on and someone was humming a soft tune. She soon gained her perverted smirk back, heading towards the bathroom, before she heard, "FRATELLO! WE-A HAVE GUESTS-A". A groan was heard before the shower was turned off. Clare's eyes widened and she dashed for the only cover she could find. The closet. Just as she shut the door, the bathroom door swung open. She heard footsteps come towards her spot. The door was opened and she tumbled out, muttering some curses, and looking up. Her eyes met hazel ones and a smirk was once again pasted on her face. Standing in front of her, was a man that looked almost identical to Italy, except his hair and eyes were a different color, also his curl was on the opposite side of his head. Also, he was wearing nothing... but a towel.

"Nice towel, hun." She spoke, wiggling her eyebrows. The man blushed before letting out the loudest, girliest, high-pitched scream ever heard. Clare covered her ears and the man dashed from the room. Clare giggled and stood up to follow him.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Italy was startled when he heard his brother scream. He actually jumped about a foot in the air when he heard it. Germany and (y/n) also seemed worried, considering Germany ran into the room with a frilly pink apron on. The italy twin dashed down the stairs and hid behind his cheerful brother. "Ve~? Romano, whats-a wrong?" Italy said as he was now being used as a human shield. That's when Clare came skipping down the stairs, receiving a nasty aura from her big sister. (Y/n) glared down upon her sister, earning a nervous chuckle. (Y/N) then giggled and dragged Clare out of the room by her shirt, earning cries of help from the younger country. Seconds later (Y/n) returned and a Clare who looked as if she would collapse at any second. Clare sat down revealing a large bump on her head. 

(Y/N) then sat next to her sister and gestured for Italy and the others to sit. They complied and started a conversation. The sisters learned the name of the frightened man from earlier, it was Lovino, also known as South Italy. Feliciano then introduced himself to be the personification of North Italy. Germany revealed himself as well, but (y/n) kinda guessed that. As they talked Clare blurted out, "And I'm the country of Nauru and she's (C/n)!". The men stopped and (Y/n) smacked her sister again. She then turned to the men who were semi frozen. She was about to say something before Germany spoke again, "So... jour countries... like us. Und zhose other fraus?" (Y/n) sighed before speaking again.

"Yes. My first sister, Wolf, is the country of Kiribati. My second sister..." (Y/n) poked at Clare, "Clare, is the country of Nauru. Third, we have Kayla, who is Greenland. And finally the youngest, Amy, is The Faroe Islands.". They all nod as if they had just been asked a question. Then all of the sudden...

 "ZE AWEZOME ME HAS ARRIVED!!!"