Chapter 2

(Y/n) finally stepped of the boat. She stretched her aching limbs and looked around at the scenery of the island. Giant rock formations were on the beach and the waves crashed up against them. Tall palm trees lined the white sanded beaches and the water was see through, sea life boomed in the coral reef near the shore and several birds flew over head. (Y/n) smiled as she took in her country. Beautiful (c/n) stood there in all its glory. She finished taking in the breathe taking view and made her way through the forest of trees that lined the beach. She moved some vines to reveal a neat path that winded through the jungle.

Her steps became quicker as she got closer to the clearing in the trees. She smelled the scent of fish being cooked and heard the people talking and laughing. Finally she emerged, into the bright light, to see a wonderful sight. A surprisingly modern village stood there. People were laughing and talking, going in and out of stores, and some were even waving at her. It was good to be home.

(Y/n) ran. She almost tripped but you know what, screw gravity! She regained her balance and dashed though the streets. Dodging people, jumping over crates, apologizing for running into someone. Great times. (Y/n) finally arrived at the edge of the forest again, following a path that lead deeper into the tropical jungle. She followed the dirt path that soon turned to cobble. Her feet trudged along the pavement until she saw it. A beautiful white mansion with (f/c) trim. Exotic plants were sprinkled around the front lawn and a (c/n) flag was hanging up above the large oak doors. (Y/n) practically teleported to the door, threw it open, and ran inside. "(Y/N)!?" Two high pitched voices squealed.

Two girls bounded down the stairs. One had short, black hair which framed her faced. Her eyes were a dark brown and were shielded by a pair of glasses. Her skin was the perfect shade of tan, not to dark, not to light. She wore a black skirt, suspenders, white shirt, and black converse. Now the other was slightly smaller than the first. Like the first she had short, black hair. Her skin tone was practically the same and she wore black framed glasses. Her brown eyes were filled with excitement. Also her cloths consisted of a white t-shirt, ripped jeans, and black converse. "Your home!" They both exclaimed, hugging her. (Y/n) laughed and hugged back.

"Yeah. Kinda got caught this time." (Y/n) said rubbing the back of her head. The two girls looked at her.

"That wouldn't have happened if i had gone with you..." the second girl mumbled.

"Oi! You being there wouldn't have done anything, Clare!" The first exclaimed.

"Whatever. She didn't allow you to go either, Wolf..." Clare said, pouting. (Y/n) laughed.

"Actually i did allow you. You just didn't want to wake up..."

"WHAT!?" The two girls exclaimed in unison. (Y/n) sighed.

"I asked you in the morning but you ignored me and went back to sleep."

The two girls stared at her for a bit before a look of realization appeared on their faces, "Oh..." they said together. (Y/n)'s phone went off. She pulled it out and read the message before grinning and looking at her two friends. Well, Wolf is actually (y/n)'s sister. Clare is a very close friend, who is considered family. They looked at her questionably.

"It says here that they are gonna be holding another meeting, you could come if you would like?" (y/n) offered, already knowing the answer.

"YES!!!!!!" The two girls exclaimed jumping up and down like two kids on Christmas. (Y/N) laughed. "Guess that settles it."

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

The axis, allies, and nordics all gathered around a nervous American and his laptop. "Hey... guys calm down. Thi may take a bit..." America said laughing nervously, looking through his computer files. The countries some how all glared which made the poor American speed up slightly. He quickly found the file and clicked it. The countries around him leaned forward to get a better look, crushing the American beneath them. 

In every single video, she was there. Standing, sitting, sometimes even pacing around the door. The countries were suprised and clicked past videos, when the ancients were alive. She was there. Just who was this girl!? She was there for every single world meeting held. "Ve~ Germany? Who-a is that-a bella?" A girlish voice spoke. The tall, blonde sighed. 

"I have no clue..." he spoke, his eyes glued to the screen of the laptop. The other countries were also interested. One, she came to every meeting. And two, she hasn't aged. Who was this girl? 

"Hey wankers... why don't we hold a pretend meeting. It could lure her here and we could talk to her."

"Great idea, angleterre. Zhe  only one you've ever had."

"Shut it, frog!" England and France started to bicker but the others didn't care. They were all thinking about what England said. 

"That's not a bad idea, Engrand." A voice said.

"Ja... I agree." Germany agreed and looked towards America. The humburger man got the hint and sent the text. At once, all the countries phones went off, 'Attention. An emergency meeting is being held. Please come as soon as possible'.

{New Character}

Name: Wolf (L/n)

Age: (Human) 17, (Country) 38.

Height: 5'3

Country/Micronation: Kiribati🇰🇮

Summary: Wolf (L/n) is the second child of the (L/n) family. Her hobbies are playing volleyball, art, and messing with her siblings. Her favorite color is.... unknown. Her family status is believed to consist of five females. No further data

 No further data

—————

Name: Clare (L/n)

Age: (Human) 15, (Country) 49

Height: 5'1

Country/Micro-nation: Croatia 🇭🇷 

Summary: Clare (L/n) is the third child of the (L/n) family. Her hobbies consist of art, singing, and being perverted. Her favorite color is... unknown. Her family consistes of five females. No further data.

 No further data

(A/N: Hey guys. Quick update. Those two girls are known as Clare and Wolf. They are (Y/n)'s sisters. They also are personifications for Nauru and Kiribati, (y/n) as as you know is the personification of (c/n). (Y/n) hasn't invited her sisters to a world meeting before because she didn't want them to get into any trouble, but seeing as how much they want to go, she allows it. Oh god... i pray for those poor countries... the axis and allies, not the sisters.)

Hey... this is my first time writing an x reader story so go easy on me, okay? Updates will be slow because of. School, but i will try my best to bring them to you. I really hope you enjoy my story and leave a comment on which country you would like to see in the next chapter, after all. You did almost get caught. People saw you, and are now curious.