⚠️Important Change⚠️

Hello my wonderful readers! I'm having trouble coming up with some ideas and I think I know the problem. A lot of you are probably getting confused with all the names. I mean, I defiantly am😅. So to fix my problem, I will be taking two characters out. Kayla and Amy will be retiring. I'm sorry if you liked those girls but it's just to confusing to write three separate parts of a story. I will also be changing a characters name. Chloe, will now be dubbed Angelica. There is a reason for this and it's going to be very dramatic, all my Hamilton fans should have an idea on what's gonna happen.

But back to the removal of characters. To fix this issue, I will be rewriting chapters 4-9. It will take awhile so please be patient. Also, it will be on one page so you don't have to keep clicking to 'next page' button. Some chapters will not have to be rewritten because Kayla and Amy are not in them, so you might be reading the same chapter over again. I am terribly sorry for this change but in my opinion, having six girls instead of seven is a lot easier to write. Terribly sorry. Please, feel free to comment of my story for chapter ideas. As for the sixth girl... shhhh, that's a suprise.