Chapter 1

"Listen up! We have a major crisis on our hands. The war in-" Germany explained the situations of the war, which was happening in some of the minor countries. Appearantly what had happened was one country had pranked another which lead to war... but that's what could be heard. As the nations discussed the matter, they had no clue to the woman just outside the door. Her ear was pressed to the oak door, straining to pick up any sound. A smile ghosted her lips as she listened to the other countries bicker amongst themselves. This woman's name was (Y/n) (L/n) and she was the personification of (C/n). Even though she was a country, she didn't dare enter the meeting room. She was the eldest of the countries. Yes, that meant older than China, but she still had the look of a teenager. Her glossy (h/c) hair and her (e/c) eyes were entrancing. Her country matched the beauty. But back to the matter of the meeting. She had no business of going. Her country was small, but wasn't on the maps. She thought that since she wasn't on the maps, her country would be safe from war and violence. She didn't like fighting, but could. Her skills matched those of Great Rome and her intelligence exceeded normal. Since she was the oldest, she learned a lot more than others...

She smiled but soon gasped. The door swung open and she barely had enough time to get away before it hit her. She landed on the floor and glared at the man who stood there. He was pretty tall and wore a black overcoat with red trim. His hair was a bright blond and defied the laws of gravity. He was also... laughing? "That meeting was so boring, dont you agree!?" he exclaimed. Several other men came up behind him. 

"Denmark! You should be more careful! You could hurt someone.." a boy said. He was at an average height and had sterling gray hair. His eyes were a stunning lilac and a puffin was perched on his shoulder. He scolded 'Denmark' before looking down at (Y/n). "Oh! Are you okay, Miss?" He said as he extended his hand out for  her. Her eyes widened as she took off running. "Please nononononono..." she thought as she ran. She reached the front door and wrenched open before hopping in her car and driving all the way to the boat dock, where she would head back home.

{Meanwhile at the conference room}

Iceland stood there confused before a another tall blond came up behind him. His hair was combed back and his bright blue eyes showed sheer confusion. "How vas zhat, Iceland?" he said in a thick German accent. Iceland turned around and spoke, "I have no idea..."

Germany nodded slowly before turning around. "Let's find out." he said, before pointing up at the security camera just outside the  meeting room. This should be interesting...

{New Character}

Name: (Y/n) (L/n)

Age: Unknown

Height: (Y/h)

Country/Micronation: (C/n)

Summary: (Y/n) (L/n) is an outgoing being, who enjoys (Your hobby). Her favorite color is (favorite color). Her past life is unknown as well as her family life. No further data has been collected.