Chapter 8

A man walked in. His hair was a alarming white color and his eyes. They were the deepest of crimson, but a charming rose. Beautiful.

He wore a blue military uniform and a cross necklace. Also, he looked kind of familiar.

"Gilbert...?" (Y/n) asked as she stared into his eyes. He looked over at her and his eyes widened.

"Frau? Hey! Vhat are jou doing here?" He asked. (Y/n) didn't answer though. She was to busy staring at his eyes. They enchanted her. But he noticed and smirked, "Like what you see frau?"

She looked up at him before responding. "They're... beautiful..." She said in awe. His eyes once again widened before he bounded over to Germany and pulled him up from the couch.

"SHE SAID SHE LIKED ME!" He shouted, bouncing around. Germany sighed.

"She only said she liked your eye color!"

"WHOAAAA!! WEST!!!!! LETS POP OPEN SOME BEER!!!! GET SOME CELEBRATORY BOOZE!!!"

"Bruder, your too loud."

"WOOHOO!! IM SO FUCKING HAPPY YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!"

"Quiet!" And with that, Prussia had somehow managed to drag his brother out of the room. Italy jumped up to follow, leaving Romano, Clare, and (Y/n) alone. It was very awkward to say the least. Romano kept stealing glances at Clare, before blushing and turning away. Clare on the other hand kept staring at him. This went on for a couple minutes before Romano asked a question, "Hey... where did that tomato bastard go?"

 where did that tomato bastard go?"

{Meanwhile}

Two girls sat underneath the cool shade of a tree. They were traveling, but their cart had broken and they were in a bit of a pickle. So right now, they were resting until they could fix it. In fact, one of the girls had just stood up and was heading towards the wagon. Her long, curly, black hair flowed behind her as she walked and her red and white, gold-trimmed dress blew in the breeze. She looked up to the sun, shielding her brown eyes. Finally, the second girl approached. She looked extremely similar to the first, considering their hair was the same texture, color, and length. There were several differences about the second girl. One her eyes, they were a deep green color. Two, she had a ahoge. And finally, her skin was a lighter tone than the first girl. She wore a teal shirt with a black long skirt. A green gem held her collar together and a red shawl with idrija lace, was draped over her shoulder.

The second girl walked up to the first asking, "How long do-a you think it-a will take to-a fix it?"

The first girl looked over and ruffled the seconds hair. "Not long at all, Slovenia!" The second girl pouted a bit before grinning.

"Better get-a started!" She spoke. But both girls were oblivious to the pair of bright green eyes watching them.

{New Character}

Name: Elizabeth Saluja

Age: (Human) 21, (Country) 105

Country/Micronation: Morocco 🇲🇦

-----

Name: Chloe Saluja

Age: (Human) 19, (Country) 26

Country/ Micronation: Slovenia 🇸🇮