Chapter 3

{Taylor's POV}

It was now Monday. Which means I have to leave for my flight in 5 hours. I rolled over, forgetting Nat was here. I woke her up.

"Babe, I'm getting in the shower." she just groaned and went back to sleep. I was upset, I won't be able to kiss Natalie for 2 weeks which made me sad. It took me fifteen minuets to shower and another to get ready. I didn't dress up for the plane ride. Just sweat pants and one of my tie-dye shirts and a blue bandana. I plopped on my bed waking Nat up. She didn't wake up right which scared me a little bit, but she finally woke up.

"Whatttt it's 7:30 in the morning?" she complained.

"we're going out for breakfast I'm pretty sure, so if you wanna get ready."

She groaned "carry me to the bathroom?"

I smirked at her. And lifted her up. "Too the bathroom my queen" she laughed and kissed me.

{Natalie's POV;}

Taylor treated me like a queen which I love. He always knows the right thing to say and do. So we were going out for breakfast to spend our final few hours we have with taylor. I have to admit im still not use not seeing taylor for at lease 2 weeks tops.

As taylor carried me into the bathroom we kissed of coarse. We will be kissing a lot more in the next 3 hours. But to bad he can't hit before he leaves. Stupid periods. He put me down and walked out. I turned the shower on and got undressed. I didn't ussually take long showers but I had to shave my legs so instead of a 10 minuet shower. I took a 25 minuet shower. I quickly hurried out of the shower and went into Taylor's room to change. I grabbed my tie-dyes dress that I tie-dyed myself. Round of applause for me. And I threw white vans on scrunched my hair and put one of Taylor's tie-dye bandanas on my head. I ran down his stairs tripping on the last step but thank god Taylor was there to catch me.

"Nice catch" I said.

"Nice fall" he teased and smirked.

"Ha-ha-ha" I glared at him then laughed.

"Shall we get going?" Taylor's dad asked. Soon we were on our way to a diner. Taylor brought his luggage with him just incase we stop places and we go right to the air port.

-------------------------------------------------

After break fast we went to the movie. We saw The Amazing Spider-Man. I wasn't really into these kinds of movies but Taylor was which made it okay. We had to leave the theater a little early because we he had to go catch his flight. It took us 35 minuets to get to the air port. This is when my emotions started kicking in. We were on our way into the air port. And we lead him to security. We all stopped and he said bye to his family first then me.

{Taylor's POV;}

I finally hugged Natalie for a while.

"Goodbye baby, I hope you have an amazing trip" she said still hugging me crying. Of coarse, there were fans taking pictures of us hugging.

"I will baby. Be careful. I'll FaceTime you every day. I love you so much." Me and her kissed and kissed and kissed. We hugged one last time. Now Nat was sobbing. I hugged my parents again then went in the security. I turned around one last time and waved. My parents hugged Natalie and they walked out. It really broke my heart that I have to leave her again like always. I took some pictures with my fans after I went through security, and then boarded the plane.

~~~~~~At the hotel~~~~~~

I entered the hotel and got my room key and went up to my room. I was so excited to see the guys again. It was really different without Nash, Cam, Hayes, And Carter touring but to be honest it was a smart choice to leave. I roomed with my buddy Dillion and Matt. We all decided to do something together. We walked around the hotel and found the arcade that was there it was rather big and had a pizza place. This was a start to a good 2 weeks.