Chapter 5

{Natalie's POV:}

We were in the diner seated. I wanted to wait till the food got here to tell her I knew but she kept asking questions like 'am I in trouble? what did I do while drunk?'

I took a deep breath.

"I wanted to tell you when the food got here but...."

"YOUR PREGNANT!!?" She screamed. I felt all eyes on me.

"No. Stupid. I was gonna say I know you and Taylor Kissed." She just sat there silent. "Ain't you gonna say anything?"

"What am I suppose to say to that?"

"Explain to me. I know Taylor's side I wanna know yours."

I could tell she was shaking.

"I-I uh. I don't know what to say"

"....C'mon think of something god damn it."

"Ugh fine. I'm sure Taylor told you the basics got drunk yadadada. Anyways I was thinking how you were saying how taylor was a good kisser and I wanted to see for myself. But me and Taylor had been so close since birth but it was really weird and we thought you didn't need to know."

"I would of liked it if you told me."

"We thought if we did you would of broken up with him. And I knew how much he liked you and I didn't wanna ruin you guys. You would hate me forever too."

I was silent. Then I sighed.

"Your lucky I forgive easily. Sometimes too easy."

"Yesss." She said swapping to my side of the table hugging me till I basically pop. And we continued with are meal.

{Taylor's POV;}

I'm waiting for Nats text about the breakfast truth. I guess we can call it that. She didn't so I texted her.

"How are things?" I sent

She replied quickly. " I was just about to text you. I'll call you when I get home."

She didn't text like she was pissed so I was glad. It seems like things went well. But I'm still nervous.

It took about 20 minuets for her too call. I went into a different room to talk to her.

"Hey, how'd it go?"

"It went good. She didn't remember anything, but she explained herself and we're all good."

"Good. I'm sorry again for not telling you sooner. I didn't want you to leave me"

"I probably wouldn't of cause you told me the truth. Yeah I would of been pissed and mad. But i would of forgave. But I'm over it now. I'm a little ashamed but I'm over it."

"Sorry babe. I can't wait to see you again."

"Me either."

"Alright. I'll call you later. I love you! Have a great day baby."

"I love you too. Have fun at magcon!"

We hung up the phone and I went back to get ready for the day.

{Natalie's POV;}

I'm putting this whole thing behind me so I can go see Taylor in 4 days. I have to go shopping for Atlanta. I have to get new clothes and other things for my visit with Taylor.

-------in Atlanta-------

All the other guys are in on this. Except of coarse Taylor. I got the room keep for the hotel and went up. Jamie was with me so she could meet the boys. Taylor and the others were due to arrive in 5 minuets. At lease that's what Matt said in his text.