Chapter9

{Natalie's POV;}

It was the next morning. I woke up cuddled on the couch with Taylor. The rest of the guys were on the floor.

I had to pee so I slipped out of Taylor's grip and made my way to the bathroom. I walked in..

"HEY!" Jacobs yelled from inside the shower.

"Oh my god, Jacob I'm so sorry. I didn't think anyone was awake!!" I said alittle loudly.

"Oh Natalie. It's fine. I thought it was one of the guys."

"Oh no. Haha. I just have to use the bathroom real quick..."

"Okeey."

"Uhm. can you sing or something. I don't feel comfortable peeing" I said laughing. He started to laugh.

"Sure." He started singing you're perfect. " Everytime you come around my heart starts pounding......"

After I finished peeing. I started talking to Jacob.

"We should catch up." I said beginning to brush my teeth.

"Yeah we should. If it's okay with Taylor. Wanna go out to breakfast?"

"I can do what I want. Taylor can't control me. And I'd love to out to breakfast with you!"

"Great. I'll be ready in like 20."

"Okay same!" I walked out of the bathroom. I haven't gone out with someone else in a long while. Jacob was the first besides taylor to find out I was pregnant. Me and Jacob have always been really close too.

After I got all ready I waited down stairs. Taylor eventually woke up.

"Good morning. Are we going somewhere?"

"I am."

"Where?"

"Me and Jacob are gonna go catch up over breakfast."

"Oh. Well we all have some catching up to do."

"No taylor. I want to do something myself for once. For the past 4 months I haven't been doing shit. I haven't seen Jamie in forever. And neither Jacob. I wanna go alone with just him."

"What if he tries-"

"I'm pregnant with YOUR baby he won't do anything."

"What ever Natalie. Do what ever you want. I don't give a fuck anymore."

"Fuck you Taylor. Do you think you're my daddy or something cause I'm my own fucking person. I can do what i want when ever the fuck I want." I said walking towards the door.

{Taylor's POV;}

"Would you keep it down. The guys are trying to sleep!!"

"I don't give a fuck. HEY GUYS ME AND TAYLOR ARE FIGHTING. AND IM LEAVING." "ILL BE IN THE CAR JACOB" Natalie yelled. Waking everyone. She exited the house.

"Dude what's happening?" Matt said sitting up.

"Natalie just fighting with me. That's all" I said while Jacob walked down the stairs. I walked up to him.

"If you try to do ANYTHING with Natalie. I will hurt you." I screamed. Dillion ran up holding me back and throwing me on the couch.

Jacob said. "Don't worry Taylor. I wouldn't do that to Natalie." He walked out of the house.

"Taylor you need to cool. Tell us what happened." Aaron said.

"Well..." I told them the story.