Chapter10

{Natalie's POV;}

It's been a week since the guys left and since me and Taylor got into that fight. He still escorts me places still annoying but it's better than staying in the house I guess.

Today we are going to get stuff for Noah's nursery. Yes We've decided on Noah. Were still decided the middle name but anyways, where going to Indianapolis today to go to this baby place called 'a bundle of joy'. Were going to go get a bassinet, paint, toys, changing table, and whatever else we need.

You guys are probably wondering how we got the money for all this? Well Taylor's been saving up since he left magcon and our parents gave us money. Were gonna pay them back of coarse even though they don't want us too but I'll feel mad.

"How you feeling? You haven't been in a car this long since you've been pregnant." Taylor asked.

"I'm doing fine. I have to pee though." I said.

"Wanna stop at like Dunkin donuts? You can go pee and get something?"

"Uh sure if you don't care"

"I don't mind at all! anything for you babe!"

Taylor has been really nice to me lately. Like insanely nice.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" I asked

"What? I'm always nice to you?" He spit.

"Yeah but you're being insanely nice. Is it cause I'm pregnant? I don't want you to think you have to be this nice to be and spoil me cause I'm pregnant."

He sighed. "I'm spoiling you cause you're pregnant yes and I'm always nice to you. I've just been in a good mood lately. I'm excited for this baby. I want you to feel great and be excited"

"Taylor I am very excited for Noah. But why do you feel like you have to spoil me?"

"I've seen certain movies and tv shows that they seem more happy that there being spoiled"

"Taylor you don't need to spoil me. I'm very happy even if you're not spoiling me. As long as you're with me and the baby is healthy I'm happy!"

"Okay babe. I'm just trying to be the best boyfriend I can be."

"You're the best boy friend anyways taylor. Spilling me or not"

{Taylor's POV;}

Natalie is the type that hates having everything handed to her. Every since the cancer, she's been like that. she likes to work for what she wants just like with cancer she worked everyday, did everything she could to be cancer free so she wants to do that with life I guess. I like spoiling her but what ever makes her happy.

Anyways. I'm getting super excited for this baby. Before I use to think id never want kids but now that Noah is almost here I really really can't wait. Knowing I'm having a child with the love of my life makes me very happy. Happier than I've been in a while.

"Oh babe I forgot to tell you!" Natalie said with excitement in her voice.

"What's that babe?" I smiled.

"You know how I signed up to perform at the mall?"

"Yess?"

"I got it. I get to preform there every Wednesday and Friday!"

"Congrats babe!!"

"Thank you. I feel like I need to make some money for us and not just you making money."

Natalie had the voice of an angel. When ever I'm having a bad day she sings to me to make me feel better. And it always works.

{Natalie's POV;}

After we went to the baby store, we went to Panera since I was craving the Mac&Cheese. Lord it's so good.

Taylor went to go our order. While I was waiting I was noticed.

"Oh my goooddddd. N-n-Natalie!!" A girl about 14,15 stood at the table.

"Hi beautiful!" I said standing up to hug her.

"Oh my god!!" she started to cry.

I whipped her tears "no no. Don't cry it's okay!" I embraced her. Taylor came back

"Oh my god!" seemed like 'oh my god' was all she said.

"Hi there beautiful!" taylor smiled putting the food down.

"Oh my goddd you both called me beautiful!" she was now hyperventilating. We sat her down and calmed her.

"Do you guys mind if I get a few pictures?" she asked.

"Of coarse not. What's you're name sweetie?"

"Hayley"

"I love that name!" I smiled. We took the picture with me first.

"Can I touch him?" she asked referring to Noah. I laughed.

"Oh of coarse. His names Noah by the way!"

She smiled "I love that name!" she put one arm around my back and one on my bump. Then me and taylor switched. Then she had an employee take one of the three of us.

Once she left I started digging in.

"I love our fans" taylor smiled.

"So do I. She was so cute." I said with my mouth full.

Taylor laughed and gave me a look.

"What's that look?" I asked.

"You're just so perfect you know that?"

I started to blush. "Awe babe thank you. I love youu!"

"I love you too"

We finished eating, and I quickly used the restroom then we left for the trip home.

I'm glad I'm with taylor. He's the best boyfriend and I know he's gonna be the best dad. I couldn't ask for anything more perfect in my life right now!

A/N

Hellooo. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and just to tell you. Y'all are gonna find out why the title of this story is called "hopeless love" in the next few chapters. So stay tuned. Xox

Vote

Comment

Share