Hopeless Love

Taylor's POV:

I woke up to Natalie screaming. I shot up to check on her.

"Nat!?"

"Call--- 9.1.1"

I ran out of bed and grabbed my phone. And dialed 911. It rang a few times.

"911 what's your emergency?" The dispatcher said.

"I woke up to my girlfriend screaming and she told me to call 911! I don't know what wrong?" I panicked

"Okay sir please stay calm. Does she have any history in sicknesses?"

" Uh yeah. She had cancer."

"What kind of cancer? were sending and ambulance as we speak."

"She had liver cancer but it's cleared. And okay."

"Okay sir. An ambulance is on it's way. Is your girl friend responsive?"

"Yes she's rolling around groaning.".

"Alright. Keep an eye on her the ambulance will be there in a few minuets."

"Thank you soo much!"

"You're welcome. Good luck."

I hung up the phone. And went over to Natalie. I put her on my lap, and petted her head.

"I promise everything's going to be okay."

The ambulance came 2 minuets later and took her into the ambulance. I got in my car and followed to the hospital. On the way to the hospital I call Natalie's mom to tell her what happened. She was on her way to the hospital.

Natalie's POV:

I'm in the ambulance almost at the hospital. I'm so scared. I don't know what's happening. It feels like I'm being stabbed repeatedly in the side. I just want Taylor by my side. We arrived to the hospital. I saw Taylor when I exited the ambulance. He ran up to my gurney.

"Nat! Your mom in on her way."

I slightly nodded. He took my hand and walked with me for as long as he could till I could. Once I got wheeled into the MRI room I could feel my eyes start to water.

"I WANT ME BOYFRIEND!" I screamed to the nurse.

"I'm afraid we can't have him in the ro-"

"Get me my boyfriend now!" I demanded. She looked and the other nurses and nodded. Soon taylor was in the room. He couldn't stand next to me. But he stood in the rooms with all the computers. It took a half in hour for the scan to be complete. I was wheeled into a room still with awful pains. My mom was here as well. We waiting for the doctor to come speak to us.

"What happened?" my mom asked.

"I was woken up to Natalie screaming like she was being murdered." Taylor began.

"When I woke up I did feel like I was being stabbed repeatedly. I couldn't move very much. So the only thing I could do was scream." I told her. The doctor came in and asked to talk to my mom privately. Me and taylor watched my mom walk out of the glass door. Still watching while the doctor was talking. My moms face turned pale and her hand over her mouth.

Taylor's POV:

Me and Natalie watched her mothers facial expressions change within seconds. She walked in with tears down her face.

"What?" her mom just stared. "WHAT MOM!" She screamed.

She breathed in. "You. You now have a tumor on your liver again." Natalie sat there in disbelief. I imedently broke down.

"This can't be happening. CANCER JUST DOESNT CONE BACK!" She screamed then broke down crying again. I went over to her bed and sat and comforted her.

"It's okay baby. We'll get through it just like last time." I comforted.

"I doubt it. If it came back it's just gods way of saying 'this is your last year on earth' and I don't want that Taylor."

"No body wants that. And nobody should have to go through it. Excpecially twice but you have all the support in the world and we will got through this process again. And I'll be here for you all the way. Full time."

"Together?"

"Together," I paused. "Just stay positive. That's all we can do right now."