First Date with Lucas

Song: Everything About You by One Direction

Your POV:

I showed up at Nando's, my eyes scanned over my outfit before entering the building. My palms felt clammy, I rubbed them on the inside of the jacket, my heartbeat quickened with every step I took towards the registration counter. I cleared my throat while coming to a halt.

"Um, I'm here to meet Lucas Dobre," I said, looking into the green eyes of the waiter. He looked at me curiously before looking down at a notepad that had chicken scratch writing on it.

"Come with me," He walked to the back of the restaurant, into the kitchen and up two flights of stairs.

The whole time I followed the waiter, my nose was scrunched up and there was a line in between my eyebrows while they were pulled together. We arrived at the roof of the building, Candles covered the pavement of the roof, and there was a table in the middle, and rose petals covered the table cloth.

Lucas looked up at me, a smile quickly etched onto his face, he stood, opening the chair and sliding me in.

"Wow y/n, you look great!" Lucas gestured to my outfit.

I smirked and he chuckled.

"Yeah, right, I would've dressed a lot better if I had known how first class this dinner was going to be," I spoke after ordering my food.

"You look beautiful," He took my hand in his, kissing the top of it gently.

***

After dinner, he walked me home, stopping in front of my gate leading to my door.

His hand went to the back of his neck, and he took his bottom lip between his lips. His beautiful eyes searched mine, and I had a smile etched on my face. I inserted my hands in my hoodie pocket.

"Do you want to come in?" I questioned, starting to open the gate. Lucas smiled, nodding his head slowly. He followed me inside, talking quietly under his breath.

"What?" I turned around, suddenly Lucas was very close to my body. His hands were on my sides, his thumbs rubbing circles. His hazel eyes bored into mine and I felt my heart skip a beat. His breathing was quick, his puffs of air came out warm and on my face. He swallowed suddenly then looked at my lips.

"Y/n?" He asked, looking back in my eyes.

I nodded my head, gesturing him to go on.

"I really like you," He spoke the words quickly before placing his lips on mine.

I kissed back, passionately. My hands encircled his neck, pulling him closer to me, and his hands lowered to my waist, squeezing lightly, pulling me in contact with his chest. His teeth took my bottom lip softly. He bit it lightly before releasing and pulling away.

"Goodnight, babe. I'm looking forward to our next date," He kissed my lips passionately before placing his plump, warm lips on my forehead. He exited my house, awaiting the next time we meet.

I enter my house with a huge grin plastered on my face, already thinking about our next date.

A/N: Sorry this was kinda bad and short, I just wrote crap today. I'm just tired.

All the Love. X

-S