Third Date with Lucas

Song: Beautiful by Bazzi

Your POV:

I straightened my outfit when Lucas walked into his bedroom, holding a DVD. I observed him, trying to see what movie he had chosen. His back was towards me while he inserted the disc into the Blu-Ray holder.

My eyebrows pulled together, I kicked my shoes off, climbing under the covers of his bed. The scent within the sheets was so welcoming. He smelled like vanilla and flowers. His scent was like my drug, whenever his aroma was in my system, I was happy. We were having a movie date at home and I was really looking forward to spending this time with him.

"Lucas?" I questioned, watching him while he turned on his flat-screen. He turned his head halfway around, one eyebrow raised. He ran his right hand through his hair, giving his messy hair a 'quiff' kind of look in the front.

"Y/n?" He mimicked my voice while he adjusted the volume. He made his way over to the opposite end of the bed, kicking off his shoes and climbing under the covers with me.

"What movie did you pick?" I asked, resting my back against his the wooden headboard of his bed. He looked down at me, shaking his head, 'zipping his lips'.

I rolled my eyes, huffing out air. Lucas chuckled, placing his lips on my forehead. His kiss was continued on the top of my head, and I closed my eyes, enjoying his touch on my skin. He pulled away, my eyes shooting open,

I realised the movie had started. The bold words 'The Lucky One' appeared on the screen. I turned my head towards him, a smile played on my lips.

"I've never seen this before," I commented before directing my attention towards the screen.

"Really? It's got Zac Efron and Taylor Schilling in it," He gasped, as if it was impossible for me not to have seen it. My eyes widened at the announcement of Zac's name.

"Zac Efron. Ooh, he's hot," I commented before I heard a grunt next to me. I knew this would get to him.

"But I'm hotter," Lucas defended himself. I tilted my head sideways, making a deciding noise.

"Eh, I don't know, Zac's pretty hot," I fought back a smirk that was rising on my face. Lucas was quiet throughout most of the movie, and I knew I had gotten to him.

An intimate part of the film started to play on the screen in high definition. I let out a satisfactory sigh, sliding down comfortably and laying my head on the pillow. Lucas was still against the headboard, a stern look was etched on his face.

"Wow, he's a good kisser," I commented on the movie, Zac was currently making out with his co-actress.

Next thing I knew, Lucas was hovering above me, his lips on mine. I smiled into the kiss. Lucas applied more pressure on my skin, kissing hungrily. His hands were on my waist, his fingers digging into my skin. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me, craving for more. His lips moved with mine in sync, but our progress paused for a short moment as he got directly over me.

His arms were on either side of my body, holding himself up, and his body in between my legs. When he was situated, he attempted to insert his tongue in my mouth. I declined his offer, making him groan against my mouth. I smirked, but when he bit down on my bottom lip roughly, I gasped, my eyes opening along with my mouth. He slid his tongue into mine, tangling with mine. His eyes opened, they were a really dark green, obviously lust was pouring out of them.

I closed my eyes, tugging on his curls, he moaned, biting down on my lip. I gasped, pulling my skin away from Lucas' teeth. He reconnected our lips, our tongues fighting for dominance. One of Lucas' hands tugged at the end on my shirt, I moaned, letting him remove the piece of clothing. He placed kisses up and down my skin, all this time, ignoring the movie in the background.

"Admit it, babe." He whispers huskily against my skin, "I'm hotter."

"Okay baby," I grin widely, "You're the hottest." This causes a big smile to appear on his lips which makes me laugh at how cute he is.

A/N: Don't forget to check out my other books!

All the love. X

-S